Chapter 22

"Duck" the shout makes Crystal gasps as she jumps and slides down on the ground before the ball of fire crashes into a tree and the tree goes falling down.

"That was close" the man points and Crystal turns on her back and stares up at the man flying above her fluttering his wings.

"The burns are takes a lot of time to heal" she points and the man grins.

"Well, dear Queen you need to be a lot quicker than that to dodge it" the man grins and Crystal sighs as she lies on the ground.

"I am bumped" she points and the man slowly comes down and steps on the ground.

"You have not fully turned Crystal, we need more practice" he reminds and she turns her back to him and curls on the mud filled ground.

"I do feel her, but do I have to embrace it?" she asks making the man frown.

"She is a part of you, the faster you take control of it the easier for you"

"Am I really a fairy?" she asks him and the man sits beside her so she gets up and sits while he helps her clean the dust off her clothes.

"Thousands of years ago, all of us magical beings, the fairy, the shapeshifters and witches we were not hungry for power and dominance you know. Earth was a peaceful place to live but greed and hunger of power ruined all of us, made us go against us all" the man sighs shaking his head.

"Why do people want so much power, why?" Crystal asks.

"I wish I knew answer to that" he sighs so Crystal stares far off the land.

"I would give up my title and all of my forms and stay as a normal girl"

"Well just your luck as you are sitting on a throne, right now, the most powerful place to be at and if you give up your forms it will misbalance you, now get up time for you to learn to control the portals" he points and Crystal sighs before she stands up.

********

"See you later" Crystal smiles before she opens the portal and step inside to reach her bedroom. Making her way towards the drawers she goes to pick out fresh clothes when the knock on the door stops her.

"In a minute" she calls before she pulls her clothes out and drops on the bed.

Opening the door with a smile for Marisa she asks the woman to come in.

"If it's not important would you wait, I will take the shower and be right back" Crystal states but Marisa holds her back.

"It is important" Marisa states and Crystal frowns.

"Is something wrong?" she asks Marisa who asks her to seat down and Crystal holds her breath in fear.

"What happened?" she asks Marisa as the woman starts to pace around.

"You see, it's not that..."

"Please get to the point, you are scaring me" Crystal requests.

"Antonio wants us to go back to his pack"

"What? Why? Did something happen?" she asks and Marisa shakes her head no.

"He just wants to introduce me to his pack and well, now that you have been announced the Queen, he thinks that his duty here is completed and..."

"But, this makes no sense. Why all of a sudden you all have other things to do? I mean, I understand but then I don't. Adrian has left saying something similar, have I only been a duty to all of you?"

"Crystal, no, no of course not. But, you see the throne was empty for all these years and now that you have rightfully taken it, we all think it's now our turn to return back to our own responsibilities"