Epilogue!

Note: Finally, finally we are here! I am not just crying but bawling my heart out as I reach this chapter. It took three years to reach here, gosh the time, it moves so fast. There were so many points to be made, so many to be covered and so many to re-write but this would not have been possible without your help.

Each of you have shown interest, love and support and it made me do this, start this beginning and complete this book, which I find so beautiful.

I know when you go re-read other books following this, you will find things, events not matched so I apologize for that, it really was tiring to write backwards, trying to make as little mistake as I can but I also know there are mistakes a lot and many of you will know as you read other books after this.

So, please if you find it, do not let the beauty of this story ruin the beauty of other books. From Mate's Affection to this very book, we all have come a long way. I still cannot believe it really took three years for this book to be complete but you all have witness how much I did struggle to while writing it.

The three books, Regal, Legacy and Crystal the Holy Trinity for me, they really pushed me to my limits and just when I was about to give up, you people made me finish what I started, you would enquiry, be curious about it all and I cannot thank you enough for being there for me, for these books and for these characters.

So, with lots of love and big thank you from the bottom of my heart, I present you The Epilogue of Crystal a book I started with hope, fought the doubt and now I put an end to this beautiful beginning we all have wanted and witnessed.

*********

Ten years later....

"What do you mean by you do not have a wedding photo?" Destiny demands as she jumps off the couch and stares at her grandparents.

"Des" Chris sighs.

"But dad, who does not have one when they marry? Even you and mom have it, I even saw Gramps Addie and Dante's" Destiny points.

"It still is not too late to throw her out along with her tantrums" Chase sighs as he rolls on his stomach and glances at his father with hope.

"Behave" Chris warns the boy before he groans in pain as Destiny steps on to him to walk to where her grandparents were.

"Dad, the rugs are squeaking, let's buy new ones" Destiny asks and Chris grabs both his sons who tries to attack their sister.

"She called us rugs. Mom, put chilly in her food" Chase shouts.

"No, don't put salt in her food let her eat it and realizes how tasteless not just her senses are but her life too" Christian shouts before they get hit by cushion.

"Seriously grandpa, did you marry grandma or not?" she asks with her hands on her hips.

"Des, we are mates we do not need to marry"

"Grandpa, that's so unfair, grandma deserves a wedding, don't be cheap" she whines.

"Your grandma was happy without a wedding"

"That's because she was scared you would leave, anyways, this won't do" she shakes her head before grabbing his hand.

"What are you doing?" he sighs as he stands in front of her.

"Ask her"

"What?" he frowns.

"Get on your knees and ask her to marry you" she demands.

"Don't be ridiculous, it's been ages and look we even have a son and now grandkids" Connor chuckles as he sits down.

"But you don't even have a wedding photo" she pouts.