Chapter 40

Crystal walks up to Connor's door and knocks on it few times, when she gets no reply, she takes a deep breath before turning the handle of the door and walking in to find the room empty but the sound of water running from the bathroom points that he was taking a shower, so she waits.

Connor pauses at the door when he finds Crystal sitting on his bed, so he hurries to grab his clothes to put them on.

"Are we not going to watch the movie?" Crystal asks as he grabs his clothes.

"Have you decided on which on we are going to?" he asks and she nods staring at him.

"Go start it" he asks and she nods getting up from the bed and giving him a once over before leaving the room.

After changing Connor walks out of the room to join Crystal to watch the movie. He finds her sitting at the couch so he too walks and sits beside her.

"What movie did you chose?" he questions staring at the TV but before she could reply the door to their home bursts open and in walks Dante.

"Cry" Dante cries as he runs inside the house and then jump in between Connor and Crystal.

"Uh...?" Crystal blinks surprised to see Dante in her place.

"I don't want to live, I don't" he starts to cry aloud and Connor moves away before standing to watch the man.

"What...what happened?" Crystal worries before groaning as he throws his body on her, clinging he starts to cry aloud.

"Did your father kick you out?" Crystal asks as she glances from Connor to Dante's back.

"I wish that was the case, but...but...oh Cry I wish this was a nightmare"

"What is it?" Crystal asks once again but before he could say anything Connor grabs the back of Dante's collar and pulls him to stand next to Connor.

Dante throws his arms out and wails for Crystal like a little boy wanting his mother.

"Get a grip on yourself!" Connor warns the man who sniffs before throwing his arms around Connor's neck and crying.

"Teach me...teach me every technique" he pleads to Connor who tries pushing Dante away but fails.

"Dante, calm down and tell us what's going on?" Crystal sighs as she stands and touches his shoulder.

"She is a teenager; my mate is not even legal enough for me to kiss" he wails and Crystal sighs taking a deep breath while Connor rolls his eyes staring at the ceiling.

"Why did fate have to be so cruel? How can my fate be so jealous of my sexual prowess to give me an under-teenage mate?" he cries and Connor final pushes him away.

*******

Crystal sighs watching him fall on the couch before he slips and lays his head on her lap.

"I wanted a mate in sexy lingerie but got a mate in pajamas. I cannot even think about her in a sexual way, I cannot even jerk thinking about her, I cannot even masturbate anymore" he cries loudly and Connor steps to shut him but a hand raised by Crystal as a stop sign stops him.

"I did not know where to go, Adrian will never understand my pain, Rom will just laugh his ass out and I did not want to go to Enzo knowing he has a mate who is running behind him to have sex...

I had no other place to go except here. You and your mate have survived without having sex for so long so please, teach me how to do it" Dante begs as he sits up and wipes his tears before he stands and moves closer to Connor.