Chapter 24

Warning: A bit violence, I think it is but anyways, did spill few tears at few moments in this chapter. Oh My Heart!

Crystal gulps pausing on the steps as she stares at the body lying on the ground covered with white sheet, she shivers when she listens to the guard explain how he found her advisors and ministers, all dead with head ripped off their body.

She jumps when she finds someone stepping closer to her, glancing beside her she finds one of her counsellor eyeing her.

"No one saw who came in, killed all of them, but from the bodies we found around, it is sure it's the same man who is responsible for all the missing vampires"

"But how can one single man kill all of them at once?" Crystal asks in disbelief.

"That is an answer we have been wanting as well. Whoever he was must be very powerful or perhaps has someone helping him. This attack to your advisors means a direct attack on you, My Queen"

"Did you not say the name graved in the bodies were of Darwin's?" she asks.

"Yes, but..."

"Whoever did this must have a grudge on Darwin, have you checked on with him?" she asks.

"Yes, we have alerted him about this incident but we need to do something about this horrifying incident. People have started to raise questions, they feel if the advisors of Queen are not safe how they can be safe" he points.

"Maybe for once they will feel the taste of fear of unknown"

"Meaning?" the man frowns.

"The same people who hunts down humans and animals for pleasure and games are for once scared for their lives, ironic is what I see"

"But as our Queen..."

"The killings were not done inside of the palace but in one of my advisor's residence, where I wonder why all of them were gathered, as for who did this...

Darwin's name were craved in the bodies of the vampires, which means this grudge whoever holds it, is seeking Darwin not me. I do feel terrible for what has occurred and my condolences are with their family but importantly, it seems my own advisors were doing something behind my back...

Find their replacements and if possible find out what they were all doing together as we both know right now I am not favorite of many of you. And if anyone has any doubts on how I run the palace or rule, then perhaps show them the throne room, we could definitely have a tea conversation regarding it...

Now, send the bodies back to their families, alert everyone about this mysterious man, especially those who in any ways has link with Darwin"

"You do realize Darwin is twin of Diego Carlos?" the man asks her and Crystal nods once before she walks back inside of the palace while the man sighs and stares at the dead bodies.

"Clear this up and tightens the security of the palace" the man orders before he too walks back to his work.

*******

"Crystal" Aura gasps in surprise seeing Crystal who runs in Aura's arms.

"I missed you" Crystal sighs making Aura smile.

"I missed you too my lovely, but wat a surprise and did you just use a portal?" Aura asks and Crystal moves away.

"I had come to warn you and Diego"

"Warn us, oh my, what did my son do, this time?" Aura worries and Crystal shakes her head no.

"It's not Dante, even though we need to warn him to stay alert. Someone is targeting vampires, especially who is linked to Darwin and I am scared if one of you will come in harm's way"