Chapter 45

Few years later... (The night of the attack on Summer's pack)

Jasper grins as he holds his baby girl in his arms then throws her up in the air, his little girl squeals in happiness as she lands back on her father's arm.

"My little flower" he smiles as he twirls with her in his arms and his daughter's laughter echoes around widening his smile.

"She will throw up if you keep doing that" Jade warns her mate as she stops to stand closer to them.

"Nah, our little flower is as strong as her mother" he points making Jade smile as she watches their daughter stand on the ground and wobble to get to Jade.

"Mommy" the girl smiles and Jade crouches to hug her daughter.

"Jasmine" Jade smiles as she rubs her daughter's back.

"Dizzy" the girl sighs and Jade eyes her mate who laughs.

"You worry too much" Jasper grins at his mate.

"I have reasons to worry, cannot let our future Alpha to get sick" Jade points and Jasper sighs.

"She has time for that, for now she is just my little flower" Jasper points as he picks Jasmine up and holds her.

"We will have to start her training soon"

"And that soon will come later, because right now my baby girl is busy enjoying her day with her father" Jasper points before he pecks on Jade's lips and walks away with Jasmine on his arms.

"Jasper, we do not have time for later" Jade reminds him watching him walk away and Jasper slowly turns to stare at her.

"Instead of worrying about it don't you think we should be with Jasmine, time is a strange creature no one have seen but felt and are terrified about. Both of us should not be worried about same thing Jade, while you miss on our daughter's laughter, I will embrace it" he points walking away while Jade sighs as she turns to look around her pack filled with men, men she does not even know what they were.

*********

Jasper lets Jasmine down, who giggles as she rushes to grab the hand of her friend, she waves back at her father informing him she will go play with other kids. He smiles watching his daughter happily dancing away with her friends.

His smile wipes out of his face as he finds the man that had stolen Jasper's disguise, making his way towards the man, he frowns as he sees the man's hand filled with blood.

"What did you do?" Jasper asks him.

"None of your concern, all these years you have kept your mouth shut, so keep doing so, if you want this pack along with your mate and daughter safe" the man warns.

"Do not keep pushing" Jasper warns.

"Same goes for you too" the man grins as he walks away.

********

"What are you doing?" Jade asks Jasper who walks in the room filled with rage.

"I don't care that he has my disguise, killing and ruining my name, Jade. But him walking around the grounds for Jasmine to see with his hands filled with blood while I was few foots away is a big no" Jasper informs.

"He was with Jasmine?" Jade worries.

"No, but around, if Jasmine had seen him...we cannot keep doing this"

"What do you mean?" Jade asks.

"I know your hands are tied because he has our pack members locked and tortured but Jade, we cannot live like this...