Chapter 02

15 years later....

"It's going to alright" Diego smiles in assurance as he pushes Crystal a bit towards the room and she looks around in doubt before she steps in the middle of the room.

"As the promise made, I have brought back the Queen of our world safely" Diego speaks and few gasps are heard before the council members gets up from their seat and kneel in front of Crystal who giggles as she bows a little in respect.

"This is absurd" a woman's voice makes all of them to stare at her.

"She is not a queen yet" the woman clarifies and Crystal frowns.

"My duty here is done, I leave her on care of you all" Diego speaks ignoring the woman as he bows a little and turns to step away but Crystal holds his hand one that have taught her many of things.

"Won't you stay?" she asks eyes wide in fear.

"I will but not here" he grins before he kisses the back of her hand and moves to take an empty seat as an audience.

"Sir Martin please step out" one of the council members calls making the man stand behind Crystal who turns around to watch him and as if knowing her next step he stares at her in warning and the tongue she was going to poke at him remains inside of her mouth.

"Now, that the Princess is here with us along with her caretaker, we would like to continue the reason we all are here gathered for" Giovanni speaks as he looks around the room before clearing his throat as he gets up.

"For the last fifteen years our Princess was in safe hands of Diego Carlos, who along with Adrian Martin have taken well care for...

But as the future leader of us, our Queen, we have summoned her back to her birth place, as he reign has been waiting for her along with her people...

Even if our first priority has been her safety, her duty calls her. She cannot always be in hide and she cannot learn about the ways of our world by hiding as well...

So, for the next few years until she is capable of carrying the responsibilities as a Queen she will remain in the palace and be familiar with the ways things goes in here...

Along with council help she will learn the political parts of her duties as well as being in the palace will make her available to see how things run as she will be not just a Queen to us but our leader as well...

Her every steps will always be watched and judged and just so she will not do anything that will bring her or anyone of us harm we will guide her through this all...

Princess, we all know we are asking a lot from you, but the day you born you fate had been written so now the rest is up to you and us...

I am sure Diego did not just let you laze off all these years, we all have heard nothing but praises about you from his mouth and we have high expectations from you...

Welcome to the Palace and the world that has been waiting for their Queen" Giovanni finishes as he nods his head towards her before he takes his seat down.

*******

"Crystal" a woman's cry makes Crystal stop and turn towards the voice, she stumbles a bit as the woman engulfs her in her arms.

"You are alive" she whispers making Crystal frown.

"Well not a fan of death" she mumbles making the woman step away.

"Excuse me" she gawks at Crystal who smiles as she shows peace sign before she turns to walk away.

"Don't you know who I am?" the woman asks shocked and Crystal tries to remember if she was supposed to remember her.