Chapter 46

Crystal grabs Chris trying to calm the boy who keeps moving and crying, fusing and getting agitated.

"What's wrong?" she asks the boy who fights in her arms.

"Let him down, maybe he does not want to be hold down" Connor asks as he watches his son who breathes heavily, so Crystal puts him down before they watch the boy sit and then get up before he paces back and forth around the room.

"What is it?" Connor asks his son, who blinks few times before rushing towards Connor's side and buries his face in Connor leg.

He shakes his head few times as he sighs grabbing onto his father, Connor frowns as he eyes Crystal who slowly makes her way towards their son.

"Chris is something wrong, honey?" Crystal asks as she rubs his back.

"Go" Chris groans pushing his father's leg.

"Chris?" Connor worries.

"Go" he sighs as he stares up at his father.

"What is it?" Connor asks as he kneels in front of his son and holds the boy's arm who starts to fuss once again before he steps away from his parents.

Clutching his head on his hands Chris paces once again taking deep breathes.

"Is something wrong? What are you sensing?" Connor asks his son.

"I don't know" the boy grumbles.

"Come here, let me fix it" Connor asks as he raises his hand and Chris walks towards Connor to hold his father's hand.

"Deep calm breathes, focus on your breathing and close the doors to the outer world" Connor asks knowing how Chris's emotions were sometimes triggered by others.

Closing his eyes, the boy tries to focus on his breathing but an electric shock all over his body makes him cry in pain as he falls down on the ground, he gets in fetal position.

"Chris" Crystal cries in panic as she tries to hold him.

"Dad" Chris cries in pain as his eyes starts to glow before that flow starts to surround them, Connor puts his arms around Crystal and Chris before they are teleported.

********

"Chris" Crystal breathes as she holds her son in her arms before she looks around the forest, they ended up in.

"Connor" Crystal asks as she stares at the mate who stands up at once.

"Stay here" Connor orders as he senses something familiar.

Moving away from his mate and son as he looks around, checking the area, he stops at once at the scene playing in front of him.

A rage fills him in as he finds Jasper tied up and choked, rushing to his friend's aid he does not even wait to check on the creatures around him before he ends up killing them all.

"Jas" Connor breathes as he moves towards his friend as the creatures around them burns and decays into the soil.

"What happened?" Connor asks as he pushes the chain away from Jasper's neck who coughs as he moves away from Connor.

"What are you..." Jasper asks in shock as he stares at Connor.

"What the hell happened?" Connor asks as he looks around the place.

"Jade and..."

"Connor" Crystal's voice makes Connor to turn back towards his mate.

"Chris?" he asks before the boy steps from behind his mother.