Chapter 37

Crystal smiles as she finishes the sweater, with a deep breathe she picks it up and stares at it in awe, finally after two months she has finally finished this.

"This is the highlight of my life" she whispers.

"That fucking piece of sperm" Dante's shouts make Crystal jump as she puts the sweater down to watch the man rush out of the room.

"Too early for those words" Diego grumbles as he sips on his coffee.

"You would be tearing this place apart if you knew what I had to say"

"Not something I do not wish everyday" Diego mumbles.

"Enzo fucking Antonio killed the council members" Dante shouts and Crystal drops the sweater down before she stands up at once.

"What?" Diego narrows his eyes.

"I need to go check on this shit, I swear" Dante grumbles pulling his shoes on.

"I am coming" Crystal states as she hurries to his side but he shakes his head no.

"They already must be pinning this shit on you, red, so stay here. I will go check on this and..."

"Is he okay?" she worries.

"Not when I kick his ass, I mean I get it council are not the favorite animals but killing them? I say young generation needs some cuffing" Dante grumbles before he disappears and Crystal turns towards Diego.

"He is right, I should have cuffed him" Diego smiles and Crystal sighs.

"Diego" she groans.

"Don't worry, you arriving there will do no good to anyone. Let others handle it"

"I have always let other handle it and..."

"And that's is a right decision, go finish your whatever that is" he points at the table where she had the sweater on.

********

Romano rubs his face as he stares at the scene in front of him before he glances at the boy sitting with his head on his hand at the corner.

"He did not have any choice" Thomas speaks and Romano narrows his eyes at the man.

"They were about to kill him; it was self-defense" Thomas tries and Romano shakes his head before he makes his way towards the boy.

"Self-defense or not the truth is this is a mess" Adrian points as he stands in between Romano and Enzo.

"It is a start of a chaos" Romano growls.

"Lets all cool down first"

"By now this news must have been spread like fire Ad, it is bad that they all were killed at once and it will turn worse when they find who did the killing. The fingers will be pointed towards Crystal" Romano states.

"I will take the responsibility" Enzo states.

"As if it will make a difference"

"I have reasons"

"It does not matter"

"They tried to attack my pack and they bought me here" Enzo points.

"Fuck" Romano curses as he moves away before he once again stares at the dead bodies of the council.

*******

"You okay?" Antonio asks as he walks to where his son was before putting his hand on Enzo's shoulder.

"I..." Enzo sighs.

"It's okay, don't worry" Antonio states before he holds his son to his side and turns to Adrian.