Chapter 38

Note: This is Chapter from 51 to59 from 'Mate's Affection" 

Adrian looks at the intruder then back at Crystal who seems to have lost the sense to breathe at all.

"Breathe" he sighs her way but she just stares on the wall behind Adrian.

Ad walks up to her and shakes her shoulder lightly trying to break whatever trance she is in.

"It's okay, relax just remember to breathe in and out. Yep, just like that, that's a good girl. Now, let's turn you around and meet the visitor, hmm?" He speaks to her slowly and softly just so not to scare her off more.

Crystal stands letting Ad take all of her weight as she stares ashamedly at the man she never thought she will have the luck to meet again.

"Wow, is it just me or has he gone more handsome and sinister?" she whispers not knowing both the men heard her.

"Hello"

"Oh his voice too has gone so damn husky" she whimpers

Adrian pushes her away from him jolting her awake to reality, she yelps as she stumbles and glares at him only to find him glaring back at her as well.

Connor quietly stands and watches the two of them; she still looks as he remembers.

"Hi" she waves at him blushing lightly.

Connor looks at her with narrow eyes. What is matter with her all of a sudden?

"I think you should call Giovanni and Romano as well" he commands looking at Adrian ignoring her completely.

He really does not want to be in sight of this woman not even for a second but circumstances have brought him here.

"Oh ya, we should. I will call them, phone where did I kept it" she looks around the room rushing from one corner to another

And this time not just Connor but Adrian too looks at her. She really has lost it.

"Crystal" Ad holds her in place

"I have called them already; I knew he was around when I came in so relax will you? You are making fool of yourself"

Crystal snaps her head towards Connor in embarrassment only to find him looking around the store. She sighs before getting away from Ad and taking a seat as she tries not to sulk finding he sees her store more fascinating than her.

The next that happens in front of her eyes glues her on her seat as out of no where Connor flies from his spot and crash on a book self as Rom punches him hard.

"Hell ya" he shouts in victory before giving his son a hi-fi

Connor simply dusts off his shirt before looking at Rom. It's not like he couldn't stop Rom, he had seen the punch coming but still he let Rom hit him just for the satisfaction of Rom.

The kid has surely grown up from the last time he saw him.

"You still punch like a girl" he chuckles

"Oh please, don't act like it didn't have any effect on you" Rom argues grinning but Connor only shakes his head.

"Why are you here, now?" Giovanni asks him seriously

"Why don't you ask that dear queen of yours over there?" He throws his head in her direction.

As soon as Connor points out at her all four sets of eyes turns to her way and she gets up fast.

"Me? You mean me? Like me, I mean you are talking to me?" she starts to babble making all the men just groan.

She really has lost it.