Unstoppable force

After learning about what I was, a lot of things started making sense for me. My entire being is a lie made up by those who run the councils. From the tips of my wings to my personality, it all just makes sense.

I always knew that I was strange, that's why only the strange could accept me. Kilin and I love each other the way we are, but now that I do know, I can't imagine how he'd love me. I can't imagine Sulfus loving me... Especially after all we've been through.. who could ever truly love something that's worse than a demon?

I'm not just some monster, I am a literal abomination. I shouldn't even exist. I am a living, breathing, curse. No one would ever want me. It would make more sense for everyone to want to kill me.

At least Raf was terrestrial, she can be redeemed, but I.....

"...I have to see her again." I mumbled to myself, finally making my decision.

Kilin chips and gets between me and the window.

I sigh, "You can't stop me, Kil... It's okay, I'll be back before you know it!"

Kilin shakes his head.

"Look, I know you think this is a bad idea, but I have to know more. There has to be a way to make me whole... She has to know." I held a hand out. "You're either with me, or against me."

Kilin's chirps got softer and he sounded genuinely worried, but it wasn't enough to stop me.

I push pass the small griffen and hop through the window. "Whether you like it or not, I'm going. You can cover for me, or not, whatever makes you feel better."

Kilin's chirps get lower, sadder. I know I hurt his feelings, but this is something I need to do.

"I'll be back, Kil." I flew away from the school as quickly as possible. I have to find Reina, she can give me more answers, she has to...

Right?