Epilogue: Sunny College 4

Elos was still a tad upset with Sulfus the next day, but more understanding than she was previously. I mean, she wouldn't want to give Sulfus a very hard time either, however, it was their job to made tasks difficult for each other.

Sulfus spent the night thinking about what he has done, and came to the conclusion that what he did was more insulting than it was helpful. He decided to try thinking from Elos's perspective. If Elos had let him win without her usual fight, he'd be offended too, and now they have something else to discuss.

Neither of them want to hurt each other, but in not wanting to hurt each other, they end up doing so.

So, before their next class, they decided to talk about it, both of them needed to come up with a solution.

That was the plan, however, Elos is still not a morning person, and she ended up missing her alarm, and arriving to class a lot later than.whar she expected.

The angels were worried for a minute, but we're relieved when she turned up just before the start of class.

This class was about interacting with the earthly ones, and something Elos excels at.

The other eternals we're a bit skeptical at lowering themselves to the level of their terrestrials, but Elos maintained her stance on the idea that, Humans and Eternals are not so different. Yet, she really couldn't say that outloud, seeing as everyone else has such a strong opinion on the topic.

Terrestrials are lower that eternals, as they said.

Each of the students were given a phone they could use to communicate, and were instructed to interact with the terrestrials, in terrestrial form.

Terrance, the instructor for the Angels attempted to get Elos to say behind for a little chat, but since she knew just how jealous Sulfus would get because of something so trivial, she just waved goodbye and dipped right out of there before he could stop her.

Elos dove right into the class, the first to become terrestrial, and the first to run into the other humans. "Andrew, Jace! It's good to see you two again!"

"Oh no way, Elos! I didn't know you were here!" Jace smiled and gave her a high five.

Andrew showed a confused look. "I'm sorry, you know each other?"

Jace was next in being very confused, how could anyone forget her? "You don't remember Elos? She used to hang out with us back in school."

"Uh... I think I remember, yeah.." he clearly didn't remember, but just went with it because Jace was, and always has been the most popular kid in their entire school, now he made friends with the fair skined, foreign accented, model looking girl was far above his social circle.

Jace rolled his eyes and turned his attention to his friend. "I didn't think I'd see you here, what up? How have you been? How's your boyfriend, wait is he here? Should I step back-"

Elos chuckled, folding her arms over her chest. "Calm down, yes, he's here. And he isn't going to bite, so just relax, Jace."

"I dunno, he seems kind of... Well.." he rubbed the back of his neck, trying to find the world's he wanted to use. "Uh, hard? Extreme? He's like, super protective of you, ya'know?"

Elos nodded, "Yeah, but oh well." She shrugged, then nudged him. "How are you and, 'you know who'?" She lowered her voice a little, looking around to make sure no one heard.

Jace's face turned a deep shade of red, and he whined, "W-we um, haven't really gotten any where... But I'm still holding out hope." He chuckled nervously, which caught the attention of a certain devil in earthly skin.

"Well, good luck, Jace. I hope it works out!" She cheered him on with that bright smile of hers, and then someone intervened.

"What's got you all happy, huh." Sulfus grabbed her arm and pulled her away from her friend.

The two friends looked at each other, then choked on their own laughter.

"I told you this would happen!" Jace covered his mouth, and they trio attracted the attention of the others who were standing around.

Sulfus looked confused, then he looked at his girlfriend. "What? What's so funny?"

Elos took her time to calm down, then hugged onto his arm. "Nothing, nothing, you're just really cute."

Sulfus's confusiom grew, but he was content with knowing there was nothing going on between them.

The day continued like that with a few conflicts between angels and devils. Andrew, who chose to lie to Jennifer, tried to sabotage Edward's plots to get closer to Jennifer to little avail, while the others focused on their costumes or acting.

To say Elos was disinterested would be an understatement, in fact, she even attempted to leave on her own, but Raf stopped her at every turn.

Elos just zoned out at some point, curling up behind the show curtain and pretending she didn't exist, the peak of humanity.

The most interesting part of the day to her was the pizzaira, and she wasn't even hungry, she just wanted to make a napkin tower. Boredom makes people do weird things.

Even when the angels and devils argued over Edward's suggestion to spend the night in the theater, in order to catch a ghost who may or may not be there, Elos continued building napkin tower, refusing to get involved in whatever they had going on.

It wasn't until Raf dragged them into the challenge room that she even began to get involved, and even then it was to say she don't want to be involved.

"Look, I'm all for rules and whatever, but come on... It's just one night in the theater, no big deal." Elos sighed.

"Come on, Elos, don't be like that. The kids could get in serious trouble!" Raf put her hand on her hips. "I know you don't care about a silly rule, but still, think about Amdrew!"

If Elos had rolled her eyes any harder, they would've fallen out of her head and onto the floor with a comical bounce.

Sulfus hummed. "You're always welcome to sit on the sidelines and watch us mop the floor with your friends."

"How dare you! As if we'd lose to you devils!" Sweet glared at them, pudding her cheeks like a fed up child.

Elos stat on the floor where she stood. "I'll just... Wait. Let me know what you all decide."

Raf sighed, then patted Elos in the head like she was a child, to everyone's suprise, Elos just smiled and leaned towards her hand like a puppy.

"We'll do our best, okay?" Raf returned the smile, them went back to the group.

Mikki looked between the groups, making sure that she wasn't the only one that found that to be odd, "Um, so we're not going to question-"

Sulfus shook his head, likely the most perplexed out of them all. "Let's just... Get this stupid challenge over and done with."