Profile Sheet: Angelic Devil

Name: Elos

Age: 16 stars

Personality: Caring and Brave; Mischievous and Curious

Appearance: Long Transparent, Purple hair; Bright Purple eyes; porcelain skin; Jet black feathered wings; Black, glowing horns

Mascot: Kilin (dwarf Griffen

Personal color: Black & Purple

Powers: Misty Wings (creates a smoke like mist); Crafty Wings (creates imitations of people, animals, or objects); Cover Wings (Surrounds x people in a protective cover); Warp Wings (can teleport a short distance, or faze through solid objects); Change Wings (can copy anyone elses ability); new!: Lightless wings (???)

History: Elos was born with dark colored wings, unlike other angels. He was sent to the world of Devil's to see if she was one of them instead. Once found to be a true angel, she was shunned by most due to her strange appearance, though they tried to make it seem normal. Elos grew up with the only person close to her heart being the dwarf Griffin Kilin, who didn't fit in at his home either. After time, she learned to be like other angels without help from the parents that disappeared when she was a child, and learned to use her wings on her own. It wasn't until she was sent to live with an angel, and met a bright little angel, that she accepted the situation for what it was. She was different, and that was okay.

New!: After being hurt by the two people she cared for most, Elos gave up her angelic for to fall into devildom. This has never been heard of, but the High Angels aren't surprised and are in fact, very curious about how she accomplished the change. Her fall into the devil world took those who made her that way by surprise as the angel had covered herself in malicious energy like they had never seen before.