Epilogue: Sunny College 3

Elos was on cloud nine when class started the next day. Her horns were replaced by the dark Halo she grew accustomed to. She was way more nervous about going to class than she should've been, but really it was because she would've been able to focus, and her fears, unfortunately, came to light.

Once both angels and devils were present, the two groups went at it, but all Elos could do was cover giggle and rub the back of her neck while Sulfus watched her with his usual smirk and very tender gaze that always made her legs feel weak.

Even when the instructors were talking, neither of them were actually listening. It wasn't until their classroom was empty and they were the only two left that they remembered school was something they had to pay attention to.

They eventually caught up with their classmates, watching the earthly ones cleaning the theater.

"Aren't they amazing, Elos!" Sweet gushed, holding her friend's hand and spinning around. "It's been such a long time, we didn't even see you yesterday!"

Elos nodded, holding Sweet's hand in return and trying not to get dizzy from all the spinning. "I have my own private room again, oh, and I was a devil, but that's not important, how have you been, Sweet?"

"Just amazing! We miss you back in Angie town, there's so much we want to show you!" Sweet pulled her over to the group of angels, Urie, Raf, and Mikki.

Elos knew what she was in for as soon as she got close to them, and just zoned out while the angels went on and on about their lives in Angie Town. She didn't mean any disrespect, she just didn't want to hear about the place that fuels her bad memories. She loves the angels and all, but their good experiences are theirs and only theirs.

At some point, the earthly ones caught their attention. The play they want to do is called Romeo and Juliet. Not a play Elos is interested in, but she's never cared about acting anyway. She was more interested in the fact that her earthly one, Andrew, was cast as the male lead, and yet doesn't have an acting bone in his body.

Around this time, it would be normal for an angel and devil to do a challenge in order to find out who would get the first move against Andrew's choice. To lie about his problem to get out of it, or to tell the truth to his girlfriend, however, once the angel and devil were out of sight, they looked at each other, smiling.

Sulfus was the first to speak. "You can have it. Let's play something easy."

Elos shook her head, giggling, "Don't go easy on me just because you're in a good mood."

"I'm not in a good mood, I'm ecstatic. Besides, this isn't really a big deal, angel." He hummed, then looked down at Andrew who was trying so desperately to act. "I wouldn't want to lie to you, and I don't want Andrew to ruin his shot with Jennifer just because of a lie either."

Elos nervously played with her hair, turning her face away. "O-okay..."

Sulfus forced himself to resist the urge to hug the girl, and devils above know how hard it was for the first minute. He cleared his throat and shooed her along to have her shot with Andrew first. He only watched her talk to him for a while, a little annoyed that he stared at her for so long, but when his turn came, he didn't try too hard, like he normally would.

Elos of course noticed immediately, and was a little upset. When he noticed that disappointed expression on her face, he back pedaled, fast. "Don't go easy on her, got it." He mumbled to himself as he began pressuring Andrew a bit.

After which, Sulfus was left alone with Elos again. The girl had pulled him out of sight, both of them in terrestrial form for...reasons.

"Sun, what was that? I get that you want to make me happy right now, but I don't want our relationship getting in the way of our job." She sighed, shaking her head. "I'd never want you to hold yourself back for me..."

Sulfus leaned back against the wall, smirking. Even though he felt at least a little bad about making her upset, he couldn't help but think about how cute she is when she's irritated.

"Got it, angel. I know you're strong, it won't happen again." He chuckled a bit, but was being honest despite his tendancy to lie.

Elos seemed a tad concerned, but could guess that Sulfus wasn't lying to her. When he lies, the corner of his eye would twitch ever so slightly, but he doesn't need to know that.

While they were trying to sort things out, things were getting hectic in the theater, and they had to rush to assist their friends and humans.

It was just a long day for everyone. An interesting, long day.