Devil's Enemies

Due to reasons, it was decided that Raf and Sulfus would be expelled, but neither the angels or devil's could accept that. Each of them had their own plans, but for some reason, the angels decided to enter my nightmares- I mean dreams.

For the sake of my peace I told them they could do whatever they wanted, so I let them in my head. I mean, if they want to suffer in there, they can, I just hope they don't see anything I'll regret.

Dreaming about my memories is the last thing I want to do, but if it'll shut them up, it's whatever. I lived through it all once, it won't hurt to live them again. At least, I hope it won't hurt.

Please let this not hurt, I don't think crying in my sleep was on my list of things to do today.

"Alright, we're doing this, Elos!" Urie held up her digi-dream camera, aiming it at me

"Okay so how do-" click "....zzzzz."

I was out in less than .2 seconds.

________
Sulfus Pov

The seventh sense is a power that all eternals have. Like an ever present alarm that warns us of danger. It doesn't always work, but when it does, it's impossible to ignore, especially when it's telling you the person you love is in serious danger.

So when my seventh sense went off, I ran to Elos's room without a second thought. The door was open, and she was just laying on her bed. I think she's sleeping, and having a bad nightmare, there are tears in her eyes and she's turning over a lot. She even tore her pillow.

"What in the name of the devil is going on." I looked around her room, then went to get the rest of the devil's enemies.

"So what's this about Sulfus, you know she hates it when we're around." Kabale started looking around her room.

"Yeah, but I thinks she's always in a devil's mood, she hates everyone." Cabiria sighed with her hands on her hips.

Gas nods. "She's gonna kill us for real if she sees us."

"I wouldn't bring you guys here if it wasn't serious, just look." I pointed at Elos who was starting to become more pale by the second.

"So what? She's having a bad dream, just wake her up?" Cabiria went to shake her.

"I've tried, it didn't work."

Gas took a deep breath, then shouted beside Elos's head, "WAKE UP!"

"Gas are you trying to break my eardrums!" Cabiria hissed, covering her ears.

"Yeah and that rancid breath you put out, yuck." Kabale pinched her nose.

"That didn't even work, she didn't move at all. Something strange is going on."

We look down at the former angel, yeah she's a devil now, but it's not like we can just forget.

"So? Then again, it's not like she has friends to help her out, she really threw those angels aside because of that one halo head." Kabale folded her arms.

"The angels are gone, and Raf is nowhere to be found." I sighed, "I checked everywhere."

"Hey, Urie's digi-dream is right here. Maybe they went into Elos's dreams." Cabiria pointed out the camera on the table on the far side of the room. "But why would the do that?"

I had to think about it for a minute, because 1.) Elos hates all of us right now and would never willingly help, and 2.) Elos especially hates Raf right now, and would never want to let her into her head. But she used to be an angel, it might just be possible that she's doing this for herself though..

"They're trying to find evidence of our innocences. Someone made Elos turn into a devil, and Raf and I kiss. That's the only logical explanation."

"If that's the case, we should definitely tell the professors." Cabiria suggested.

"No way!"

"Oh come on Sulfus, maybe they can help out, wouldn't hurt to try." Kabale shrugged.

"I'll go tell Temptel!" Gas couldn't be stopped, he was already halfway out the door with his excuse to talk to our Prof.

"I guess we'll have to tell Arkhan then." Cabiria waved, walking away with Kabale. "Be back later."

Before I could protest again, all three devil's were gone, and I was left with one that was clearly having a devil's nightmare.

"You're going to be okay, Elos. I'm here." I mumbled, taking her hand in mine and watching over her. Elos started to relax, and I took this time to look over her. The only difference between now and when she was an angel is that she has horns, and I can touch her without her fear of disciplinary action.

Angel's worry too much about rules and whatever, seriously, it's annoying, but whether she's an Angel or a Devil, I don't think my feelings could ever change. Elos is Elos to me, no matter what.

I thought my feelings for her were gone, but I guess not. I'd do anything to make it up to her, but she's gotta save our butts first.

If she doesn't want to, she doesn't have to, but if she is doing this to save herself, then of course she'd end up saving Raf and I in the process, she just has to make it though this... Whatever this is.

I wonder what she's dreaming about that has her freaking out so bad. I thought angels were happy little goodie goodies with nothing else to do but make me barf.

I can't imagine something all that bad going on in her life, I mean, I've seen Angie Town, it's gross but about what you'd expect from an Angel's home.

I hope she can tell us what's happening after all this.