Responsibility

Reina stole all the portraits, which was to be expected, not the high and low spheres are preparing to go to war with her, and Sulfus and I are in trouble. Neither angel or devil could believe that Sulfus and I would actually have opened the door, and we were holding off on telling them why we did open it, but I got fed up pretty quickly.

Devil's have a temper, ya'know.

"I know what I did was wrong and I apologise for being so stupid, however, if I wasn't just neglected and lied to my entire life, we wouldn't be having this problem right now." I sigh, folding my arms. "Don't get me wrong, I understand why you think lying to me was the best option, however, you made me so miserable my entire life and I had no one to blame but myself for it..."

"It just wasn't the right time, Elos. What would you have me do?" The professor of the angel class rubbed his temples, he looks genuinely apologetic, but it is a little too late for that now.

I shake my head, "I should've known the truth from the beginning. Nothing would have come of it anyway, all it would mean is I could despise someone other than myself... For the last sixteen stars I was so down on myself because I am different, and for sixteen stars... I thought it was all my fault. But it was never my fault."

The professor stands up. "Elos, calm down, let's talk about this-"

"We are talking about it, Arkan. Look at me. Take a good, long, look. I thought I was the monster, what does that make you. You who made me feel like because I was different, I should be alone, constantly, my only friend being a griffen who can only do what he's told. That is what you, as a professor, taught me. But now I see a lot differently, and for that I have to thank you." I turn on my heel, leaving the court room. "This is my fault. And I am going to fix it."

Sulfus runs to my side, "Hey, I'll go with you, don't do anything rash..."

I smile at him, "Don't worry, I'm thinking clearly now. I don't want to get you into more trouble, so stay away for the time being, please?"

Sulfus sighs, leaning close to whisper in my ear. "You had better not do anything diabolic without me, El."

I cover my ear, trying not to make it completely obvious that I'm flustered. "I-I won't! S-see you later!" I bolt out of the room, forgetting why I was so upset in the first place.

I began to put my plan together, while everyone else was doing the same. It's not that hard to find a decent plan. Even I know how cunning I am, so the fact that someone used me just irritates me. I let myself be use by someone so.. so.... Ugh I don't even know the word!

I'm such an idiot, and now I put everyone in danger because I couldn't just leave things alone. If I had met Sulfus earlier or just gave into my feelings for him earlier, this probably wouldn't have happened! Oh well, no use crying about it now.

It's time for payback, since I'm such a vengeful angel.