Epilogue: Sunny College 1

Elos awoke with a start, a loud thud pulling her out of her darkest dreams. As thankful as she was, she couldn't help also being a tad upset being woken up in such a way. She looked beside her, and there was an empty space, still warm from when her roommate was sleeping there.

"Sulfus...?"

She slowly rolled herself out of bed, and right onto the floor. Literally just not wanting to get up so soon.

The devil came when his name was called, chuckling when he saw what was waiting for him. The angelic little devil laying on the floor with her wings stretched, her feathers as messy as her hair. He found her to not be much of a morning person, and to him, it was rather cute.

"Did I wake you up? My bad, the other devils are here and I hoped you'd sleep longer." He went over to her and began helping her back into bed, but by the time he has her tucked in, she was fully awake.

Elos sat up, fixing the clothes she wore to bed, not that it matters, but she had a onesie with a lot of cats all over it. It was a gift from Raf, so she could never have thrown it away, no matter how ugly she thinks it is.

"I'm up now. Give me a minute, I'll change clothes." She sighed, slowly getting out of bed and picking up one of the many outfits her boyfriend bought for her.

Sulfus nodded and watched her disappear into the bathroom before heading back outside with his friend. "Yeah, she's up. I told you guys to shut it."

"Geez, it's not our fault your girl needs beauty sleep!" Kabale snickered, rolling her eyes while nudging Cabiria.

Cabiria seemed puzzled, like she wanted to ask a question, but couldn't find the heart to do so. "I... Whatever. Anyway, is she coming out today?"

Gas raised an eyebrow, and Kabale furrowed her brow. Sulfus seemed more surprised than his other two friends and was about to give an answer when, without much of a warning, Elos stepped out of the house, coving her stomach with one hand, and fiddling with her hair with the other.

"U-Um... Sulfus, I don't think I put this on correctly..."

Sulfus couldn't get to Elos fast enough, pulling her into a tight hug before any devil would've gotten a chance to get a good look at her.

The three devils watched in horror as their friend practically dragged his girlfriend back into the house, then heard him say, "Wear literally anything else. It's cute, don't get me wrong, but I might die if I watch you walking around in that all day."

The three looked at each other, then Cabiria began snickering.

Elso'd voice was heard next. "Why did you buy it for.me if you didn't want me to wear it?"

Sulfus sighed, his face a bright shade of pink, "I didn't think about how it would look until now, throw it away, wear something else, please."

"Ah, why should I? You said you'd stare at me all day, how is that bad?" She teased him a little.

"Because that means other devils will stare at you too."

The three devils burst out laughing. They heard from Elso that Sulfus was a tad possessive before, but nothing like this. He's thinking entirely too much, and it's interesting to see this new side of him.

"Sulfus, are you serious right now?" Elos giggled, then began laughing. "You're so cute!"

Sulfus sputtered, then hid his face with both hands and took a deep, calming breath. "Just... Change. Please, for me?"

Elos nodded and went to find another outfit. Not because he asked her to really, the one she was in made her very uncomfortable.

After Elos left, Sulfus returned to his friends to find all three of them on the ground, laughing so hard, tears were coming from their eyes.

"Okay, okay, that's enough. It's nothing you're not used to, drop it already." Sulfus sighed, folding his arms. "So what do you want this time?"

Kabale was the first to calm down, taking deep breaths while only giggling just a bit. "Alright, alright, so we want to go to this summer school course. It'll be one nonstop party and you guys totally need to come."

Sulfus's nose scruched like he smelled something foul. "Summer school? Why would I want to do school work during my vacation."

"Relax, Sulfus." Cabiria smirked, pushing herself up off the ground and brushing herself off. "Everyone knows summer school is like, way different from regular school, besides, you'd get to go on an outside date with your little...whatever she is."

Gas nodded, "Yeah! But most importantly, it's only two weeks, and we could cause some major chaos."

Sulfus thought about it for a minute, folding his arms over his chest. "I'll only go if Elos wants to. And it had better be an endless party."

The three devils smiled at each other, then their eyes fell on something they'd never thought they'd see. Their jaws dropped, nearly to the floor, and Gas's shades fell comically to the ground.

Sulfus was noticably confused, until he slowly turned around and shaw what they had seen. Elos had changed her clothes, but still put on a black, form fitting croptop that exposed her belly bottom, a sweater to cover her shoulders, and blue jeans that were definitely standard, just not something she'd usually wear.

She tucked her hair behind her ear, using a flower hair pin to hold it in place, and her face was clearly a bright shade of pink and only got darker the longer they stared at her.

"U-Um... So, summer school? I don't mind going....I mean, if you-"

"Yes. Let's go."

Sulfus had cut her off before she could say anything else, and walked right back into the house.

Elos looked confused, and just a bit sad. "Is this not okay either?" She turned to the devils, one of which managed to pick her jaw up off the floor.

Cabiria walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Girlie, you are absolutely stunning. And that's coming from me, of all devils. Seriously, who picked this? You or Sulfus."

Elos giggled, "Well, Sulfus really picks my clothes, and I just choose what to pair them with. I don't really like having my skin exposed, however, it would be a waste not to wear them."

Cabiria nodded, grinning. "Wicked. Anyway, go pack, we'll meet you guys later."

Elos nodded, then watched Cabiria help the other two pick their jaws up, and took them away.

Summer school hasn't even started yet, and they're already chaos.