A Guardian Angel

Unfortunately. Someone snitched about what happened in the challenge room, and suddenly, I'm the center of attention, which I already dread. When I find which angel or devil spilled, I'm going to blind them so they only see darkness.

Professor Arkhan decided it was only right to call me out in front of the class, and spill that I almost kissed Sulfus. Big deal. I already forgot...

Anyway, my punishment this time is that I now have my very own Guardian angel. Ugh. An angel guardian guarding a guardian angel. Ironic.

I bet Sulfus has like a guardian devil or something, man this sucks. I won't be able to be alone, even if I cover myself. Well, I can always just ignore him like I do everyone else when I want to be alone... Well, everyone except Jace. I hope he's alright...

"Is your head always in the clouds like this, Elos?" Gabe, my guardian angel, asked me, flying at my side, like Kilin usually would.

"Storm clouds, yes. Only when I want to ignore people." I replied, already searching for my earthly ones. They're here at the mall somewhere.

"Ok, snippy. You don't have to be so hostile with me."

"This isn't me being hostile. Honestly I think professor Arkhan had a point. Just because I'm fine with you watching me, though, doesn't mean I'm going to listen to you. Your voice annoys me just as much as the devils." I hummed, flying near the table of the twins I watch over. "These are my earthly ones, Julia and Helen."

Gabe looks at both girls, smiling like only an angel can. "Looks like you've taken good care of them."

"Naturally. It is my job after all." I folded my arms and watched them for a while before getting bored and flying away to sit on a rail. "I'll wait for Gas out of sight. Whenever he tries to make his move, I'll strike."

"Oh? You're smart too, you haven't let your guard down at all, have you." Gabe laughed, still at my side.

"Of course not. You can't trust devils. They lie and cheat, especially Gas. He'd take any opportunity to ruin these girls." I watch my earthly ones closely as the group of populars set their sights on them. This is going to be a devil show.

One I can ace as long as I stay out of sight. Even with this angel following me, Gas isn't really a threat. I follow the twins from a distance, with the guardian following me every flap of the way. Today is one of those days I guess. I just want to sleep.