Mischievous Angel pt. 2

Raf and I search the halls of Golden School for our classroom, and our partners are really not helping

"We're already late, it feels like we've been lost for a while now." Raf sighed as we held hands flying down the halls.

"You'd think Kilin and Kox would be more help in this situation..." I sighed and looked at the two in question. "Seriously, you're not helping at all."

Kilin snickered and flew over my head, then pointed to the door of the Angel's classroom.

"There, Raf! The Angel's classroom, come on!"

Raf smiled and we both flew directly to the to the door. The door opened automatically to reveal an angel with a golden Halo. Naturally, this angel is our professor, there is no question. When he looked at me, his eyes widened, but he only cleared his throat before Raf spoke for us.

"Sorry we're late, we got a little lost."

"That is alright, just make sure it doesn't happen again." He flew into the room and we followed him. He gave us a short lecture about being late and then an explanation about what we were meant to do. He also explain the V.E.T.O to Raf so I didn't need to.

Our Mascots now have the ability to give us an earthly form, and both of us were assigned humans, but I think we got a little confused. My human's name is Andrew, and at this moment, I am to make my way to the challenge room to decided if me, or the devil will get to influence our human.

Raf came with me this time, just to see the rooms. "Wow, it looks really cool."

"I haven't even started the challenge yet, Raf." I giggled and Kilin landed on my head. "I'll definitely win this first challenge and influence Andrew to be amazing."

"I know you'll do great Elos!" She cheered with a bright smile on her face, which made her seem genuine. She is a very kind angel.

"Not on my watch." I familiar voice said, and the both of us turned around to see the devil boy we had met earlier.

"Ah, I bet you're the devil assigned to Andrew." I smiled at him as best I could.

"You nailed it, my angel." He said jokingly.

Raf jumped out from behind me and shouted. "Her name is Elos! And she's not your angel, try to nail that!"

"Hey, Raf, it's okay, calm down." I pulled her away from Sulfus and smiled. "I'm just glad he's calling me an angel. Why don't you go check out the room I'm staying in? I don't have much stuff, so I'd be happy if you would decorate for me?"

Raf smiled and fluttered her wings. "Of course! I'll see you later, Elos!" With that, she took off, thankfully.

"Wow, she flares up easily."

I nod in response to his words. "Yeah, it's cute. But she's right, my name is Elos."

"Alright, alright. Choose the weapon, Elos."

"Lemme... You're a hot headed devil aren't you? I'll pick the challenge this round. I think you need a little soak." I picked the turf and smiled at him. Of course, I chose a surfing contest.

"A giant Hawaiian pipeline!? That's not fair!"

I giggle and wave at him. "This is the challenge room, if it's able to be done, it's totally fair. Now, try to keep up, my devil! The first to touch that buoy wins!" I changed my wings to the misty ones and created a cloud of black mist to surround the devil while I made my way to the finish.

In retaliation, he sent a wall of fire at me, which evaporated into steam, yet it didn't cloud my vision at all.

I felt I would win easily, but then..

"Ah! Help! I'm drowning!"

I click my teeth, because I know in my heart that he's faking, but as an angel it would be wrong to leave him there, so I made my first mistake. I turned around to go back for him.

"Here, take my hand." I held my hand out to him, and the second he took it, I felt a shock run throughout my entire body, then I was pulled into the water. Instead of freaking out, I just accepted my fate.

"Huh... Does that happen when the V.E.T.O is broken..." I looked at the palm of my hand, and there was a star shape on it. It was only an outline, and I can still remember the electricity flowing through my body to the tips of my wings. Honestly, it was a strange experience, even more so than the fact that I lost my first challenge. Well. It's only the first of many. I'll get him back, and have tons of fun doing it.