A day to Remember

They say love is the only evil. Love can make someone lose their minds and do crazy things.

The mystics say love erupts like devil fire, then later subsides, but what happens to the damage it caused?

How do you truly define love if you've never experienced it for yourself.

You can try to describe what love is and never truly have a right answer, because there isn't a right or wrong in defining your own feelings.

The truth is, there's no such thing.

There isn't a wrong love, only misguided. Expressing it is another story.

But in every story you read, every poet, song, angel, devil, everywhere- there is a single truth to love.

Reason and Love are enemies. I hope to the heavens that I'm not blinded by either. I hoped to the heavens.

What happens when an Angel is blinded by love, so much so that they lose all reason?

_____________

"Th-they... They look j-just like you-" I step back from the scene in front of us, my chest so tight its hard to breathe. I've never been so afraid in my life, remembering the frescos on the walls of the Minotaur's labyrinth. The image of those two sharing a kiss.

The devil that looked like Sulfus, and the angel the looked like Raf.
I can't help remembering them, because the angel and devil in front of us are them. The two that broke the veto that shook the world. I can't even hide the fear from the world anymore.

"Elos! Are you okay!? What's happening, are you okay?"

She tries to come closer to me but I just backed away more and end up tripping over my own feet.

"Ugh, oww...."

Sulfus crouched next to me. "Hey, what's wrong? If you're freaking out again you can just hold me and I'll-"

"No! Just look at them, Sulfus! I know when we are, and it is not good! They- they-"

Sulfus tilted his head and went to look at the angel and devil pair. "...oh devil..."

"Exactly!"

Raf looks between the two of us, confused, "what? What's going on, don't leave me hanging!"

Sulfus came back to my side and hugged me close. "Elos, I'm me and they are them, you don't have to worry, alright? Besides,maybe they can help us to get out of here..."

I look up at the both of them, and, against my better judgement, I decided to trust the devil. That was my mistake.

They left me to go see if they could talk to the two ancient ones, and I tried to figure things out.

What could this mean? Why would someone do this to us? Do they want Raf and Sulfus to...kiss... But why? Why them? If that's the case, why pit me and Sulfus together in the first place? Was this just a game for someone?

Why would anyone go through all this trouble- unless.... I was a mistake.... All these traps...were they really for Sulfus and I? This all started.... The day Raf and I crash landed into the earthly world, so... Is it possible... That I've just been a shield for Raf?

But that doesn't make sense, does it? Or maybe it does... I'm an angel too. I am an angel... But why isn't their a record of any angel being in my position. Raf is the golden angel in my class, she has friends, a family, control over her own life, but what do I have?

I'm nothing compared to the other angels, and I'm honestly okay with that... I'm fine with that.... I... I think I'm fine with that?

Whatever! I'm tired of thinking about this, I'm just tired in general. I don't want to think about this anymore, all I'm doing is hurting myself. Instead of sitting hear and being whiny, I should just talk about it with them.