Caves of Obscurity

It all started with a school trip, which I didn't want to be a part of by the way. Then an illness, courtesy of Urie's earthly one, Jennifer, and now the driver of the earthly one's bus is nowhere to be found. Sulfus has a wicked beautiful guardian devil, uggghh!! This is exhausting!

"Elos, are you okay? You look like you're gonna burst into light..." Gabe put a hand on my shoulder and I think I may have glared at him, because he flew back real quick.

"Ah... Sorry, I just, dislike crowds. This is not every easy for me." I sighed, flying over my earthly ones. Within moments it started raining, and what's worse, the rain could touch me! I know my clothes are all black, but still, I don't wanna be all wet, it feels gross.

I didn't bother waiting for Gabe and just followed my earthly ones as they went into the cave for shelter with another earthly one, Sulfus' new earthly one.

Unfortunately for us, something happened and the cave's opening began to collapse, I wouldn't have made it inside if it wasn't for Sulfus pulling me in.

My earthly ones began to panic, while Sulfus and I tried to fly through the rocks, to no avail. For some reason, we can't pass through them.

"What do we do? Just follow the humans?" I asked him.

Sulfus nods and we start doing just that, following the humans deeper into the caves. Honestly, the caves are beautiful, almost magical.

"Woah, this is amazing." Sulfus hummed, looking around th cave system.

I can only nod in agreement, and try not to think about the fact that we're alone together.

The earthly ones, Mathew, Julia, and Helen, decided to swim in the waters of the cave, which is probably dangerous, but there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it right now.

Sulfus took my hand and we landed.by the pool of water where our earthly ones were playing.

"So, do you wanna swim It'll be fun!" He smirked, putting his other hand in his pocket.

I shrug, then, naturally jumped into the water, which was surprisingly warm. "Wow, this feels great!" I laughed, then Sulfus jumped in with me.

We aim around for a bit, then we started splashing each other, both of us just having a good time together. We nearly forgot where we were, at lease, until something even more strange happened.

"Hey, where did you guys come from?"

I gasped and both of us stopped slashing around to look at the earthly ones. All three of them were staring directly at us.

"Are you telling me that you can see us?" Sulfus asked, astonished.

All three humans nodded, still seeming very surprised.

I look up to notice the crystals, and the light that was over our heads. "This must be ethereal light... It's reflecting off of us..."

"I've never heard of this happening, but there's a first time for everything." He shrugged.

The earthly twins talk among themselves, while Sulfus and I try to figure out what's going on. Suddenly, the water began to bubble and my sixth sense began to scream.

"Ah... Urie..."

"What does she have to do with this?" Sulfus asked, tilting his head.

"Urie is in danger... I can sense it. Let's get out of here." I started swimming to stable ground and soon Sulfus and the earthies follow. Just when we got out, something, a tentacle grabbed Helen and pulled her back into the water.

"No, Helen!" I shouted, but ended up getting too close, and beging pulled down too. I heard Sulfus yell, but I could really do anything. My arms were tied.

Ugh, this day is such a drag.