101

Tw // there's going to be sensitive topics in this chapter.

Colby's POV

"Fine. I'm gonna go find the girls." Violet said then stormed off into the crowd. "Vi-" I started but was cut off by Brennen slapping his hand on my shoulder.

"Brother! We're doing shots. Come on!" He slurred as I looked towards the crowd that Violet just went through.

Part of me wanted to chase after her but I knew the conversation wouldn't be productive because we were both drunk. I didn't mean to have it come off that I was letting Jordan flirt with me. She just literally meant nothing to me so anything she said didn't mean anything to me.

I would apologize in the morning.

"Alright." I said then walked towards the bar where Jordan and Amber were. "Here Colbs!" Jordan as she handed me the shot of whiskey. I took it but didn't say anything. "No shot for you?" I asked Amber as she laughed.

"You know I don't drink, dearest Colby." She said as I nodded. "I forgot. You should do a shot of water for the rush." I said as she laughed. "Okayyyy." She said then dumped some of her water bottle into a shot glass.

Brennen pulled his phone out and started recording as we clinked our glasses together then took the shot. I was so drunk that I didn't even feel the burn as it made it's way into my system.

"Colby! Brother! Come here!" Jake said as he and Tara danced. "What's up, man?" I asked as I went over to them. "Did Violet find you? She was looking for you." Jake yelled over the music.

"Yeah, she found me but now she's pissed at me." I said as the alcohol started to hit me more.

I needed to slow down.

"Aw what happened?" Tara asked as she swayed to the music. "She thought my ex was flirting with me and I didn't say anything." I said as she pursed her lips. "That's tough, I'm sure she's just drunk and is a little jealous." Tara said and sighed. "Yeah, I'll talk to her tomorrow. No biggie." I said as the room started to spin.

"This party is fucking crazy!" Kevin said as he came over to us. I went to respond but I was so drunk that the words wouldn't come out.

I needed to go upstairs.

I didn't say anything as I made my way through the crowd. I felt sick to my stomach as the room spun much more than I thought was possible. I didn't even drink that much.

Maybe I actually was a lightweight.

When I got to my room I stumbled to the bed so I could lay down, hoping that it would settle my stomach.

"Fuuuck." I groaned as I rubbed my eyes. The room was spinning even while I was laying down, but I couldn't get up. I was so weak all of the sudden.

I don't know how long I laid there before I heard the door open. "Come on, baby." A girl said as she pulled me to a sitting position. "Vi?" I mumbled as she pulled my shirt off. "Mhmm." She said then pulled my jeans off.

"M'sorry." I mumbled as she pulled my face to hers, kissing me. I moaned against her lips, but didn't feel anything else as we made out. I was just too damn drunk.

I started to black out as she pulled her shirt off and pulled back the covers. "Let's go to bed." She said but I noticed that her voice didn't sound normal. I didn't question it though since I knew that I was absolutely shitfaced.

Once we were under the covers she started to kiss me again, but I couldn't kiss back. I felt numb as I felt myself starting to pass out.

I heard the door open causing me to pull away and look towards it. I saw a girl standing there before she ran off. I noticed that her hair was raven colored which reminded me so much of Violet.