28

Colby's POV

"I really don't think I'm gonna fit." Daisy said as she turned to me, biting her lip. "It's okay, we can just explore out here." I said as she nodded and turned towards the opening.

"Guys! I can't fit! Colby and I are just going to explore over here!" Daisy called out then turned to me. "Let's go!" She said then skipped off towards the bookcases. "Will you help me?" She asked as she stood in front of the fallen bookcase. "Uh, sure." I said then lifted her up so she could safely go over the bookshelf.

"Thanks. So are you and violet like..dating?" She asked as we walked around the basement. "Uh, I'm not sure. We haven't really put a label on it." I said and pulled my phone out so we could film.

"Hmm. Let's go over here." Daisy said and pointed down the hall. "Okay, maybe we can find out why that guy is tormenting Violet." I said and put my free hand in my pocket. "Or not." She said under my breath which made me roll my eyes.

I was really starting to warm up to Daisy but she was starting to go back to her childish ways which I didn't really appreciate.

We walked around in silence for a couple minutes since I didn't really know what to say. "Does it bother you that Violet is getting a lot of hate?" Daisy asked as she closed the door behind us when we walked into a room.

"Yeah, a little. Violet's a tough girl though, they don't really bother her." I said and smiled fondly, thinking about how Violet reacted to the hate.

Usually the girls that would be attacked would get upset or defensive but she knew where she stood with me and that it didn't matter what they thought of her.

"Would you do anything for it to stop?" She asked and came up to me. "What?" I asked as she put her hand on my chest. "You'd do anything for the hate to stop?" She asked as I scrunched my brow. "I mean I guess...why?" I asked as she bit her lip.

"I can get it to stop." She said and put her hand on my cheek as I took a step back. "What are you doing?" I asked as she smirked. "Come on Colby. You and I both know Violet is a hot mess. She will never be able to handle the fandom." She said and took a step towards me again.

"Why would-" I started but she stopped me. "Colby?! Dais!?" Violet called out as I turned towards the door. "Come on, Colby. I know you want me." Daisy said and pulled me to her, putting her hands on my cheeks.

Before I could respond she had pulled me in to kiss her, shoving her tongue into my mouth as the door opened. I pulled away and looked at the doorway where Violet was standing.

"Vi..." I said as her jaw clenched. "Don't talk to me." She said with a thick voice, then ran off as Daisy wrapped her arms around my waist, "Violet! Daisy, stop!" I groaned as I tried to push her off. "God! Why do you like her so much! She's not that great Colby!" Daisy said as my jaw clenched.

"I'm what you want! It's always been me, not her!" She said as I finally pushed her off of me and ran out of the room.

"Violet!!" I yelled and ran down the hallway. "Woah! What's going on?!" Sam asked as he stopped me.
"Where's Violet!?" I yelled and looked around, "I don't know, what happened?!" Sam yelled as I pushed his hands away from me. "I need to find her." I said then ran up the stairs.

"Violet!! VIOLET!!" I screamed as I saw her running out of the building. She was running towards a car that was waiting for her outside, "Violet, wait!! Please baby! Wait!" I cried out as she looked back at me for a second.

I felt my heart clench at the look on her face. She looked so fucking hurt.

She only stopped for a second to look at me before she turned and ran towards the car again. I willed my legs to go faster but I couldn't get to her before she got in the car and it drove away.

"GOD DAMNIT!" I yelled then fell to my knees feeling my heart ache. "Colby! What is going on?!" Sam yelled as he ran up to me. "She's gone. She's never going to forgive me." I said as I started to cry.

"Woah, tell me what happened." Sam said as Daisy came running over. "You BITCH." I yelled and pointed at daisy as Sam flinched. "Woah. Relax dude." Sam said as I shook my head.

"You're going home Daisy. You're done." I said and pulled my phone out. "You can't do that!" She said as much jaw clenched. "Fucking watch me." I said then looked for flights.

"Okay, someone tell me what's going on." Sam said as I clenched my jaw. "Daisy is a shitty friend. That's what fucking happened." I said then bought the flight. I also ordered an Uber to take her to the hotel so she could take her shit and leave.

"You're the one that kissed me, Colby." Daisy said with a shrug as my jaw clenched. "You and I both fucking know that's not true." I growled as Sam pulled me away.

"Dude what is she talking about?" He asked as I shook my head. "She kissed me right as violet opened the door to the room we were in. We have to find Violet. I have to find her, Sam. I think I love her."

I said that before thinking about it.

Did I love her? Was that even possible? I barely knew her.

I thought about the look on her face when she saw Daisy and I though. She looked so upset that my heart shattered at the sight.

I never wanted to hit a girl, I've never even thought about doing that, but right now in this moment I wanted to hit Daisy for hurting Violet like that. I would hurt anyone that hurt Violet.

Maybe I really did love her.

"We'll find her. She probably just went back to the hotel. Let's just go back to the hotel." Sam said as the Uber pulled up. "I don't want Daisy anywhere near Violet." I growled and glared at Daisy as she frowned at me.

I didn't care.

She was dead to me.

"She won't, she's just gonna get her stuff and leave." Sam said as he opened the passengers side door for me. I knew he was trying to separate Daisy and I which I appreciated.

I was so afraid that Violet was going to leave before I had the chance to talk to her. I had to explain to her what happened. I had to her her to forgive me.

I had to get her back.

The drive back to the hotel was silent but tense. I couldn't get the image of Violet's face when she saw us kissing. Prayed to God that she was still here so I could explain myself. I didn't expect her to believe me or forgive me but I had to at least try.

As soon as we got to the hotel I jumped out of the car and ran inside. I didn't even bother with the elevator and ran up the stairs in a hurry. I ran down the hallway and got to their door, then started to knock on it.

"Violet, please open the door! Please be in there baby. It wasn't what it looked like! I wouldn't hurt you like that!" I yelled frantically as I pounded on the door. "Please, Vi. Please open the door." I begged as Sam and Daisy came walking down the hallway.

Sam took the keycard from Daisy then unlocked the door. "Violet?" I asked and walked into the room. I let out a sigh of relief when I saw Violet's stuff was still here.

"Get your stuff." I said to Daisy then walked out of the room. I knew where I needed to look.

I went back down to the lobby and pulled my phone out so I could try to call her. "Come on, Vi." I mumbled as I dialed her number. "Come on, pick up..pick up." I said as I walked out the front doors and towards the park that was next to the hotel.

Her phone sent me to voicemail, which didn't surprise me. It didn't matter though, because I was close to the park.

When I got there I was expecting to see her on the swing set but she wasn't there. "Violet?" I asked and looked around. "Violet, please baby...please just let me explain." I said and walked around, looking to see if she was around.

I walked down to the pond and looked around, but it didn't look like she was here. I was starting to get worried that she actually was flying home, but without her stuff.

I couldn't let her do that.

I had to find her.