55

This chapter contains extremely detailed smut, if that makes you uncomfortable skip it. For all the horny ppl lol enjoy.

Colby smirked then pulled my face to his so he could kiss me passionately. His movements were full of hunger, as if I had just awoken a beast inside of him.

I moaned into his mouth as he pulled me closer, causing me to be at the edge of the counter. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he lifted me up, groping my ass as he carried me to my bedroom.

I giggled as he set me down and pressed me against the wall, bringing us hand to my neck and choking me slightly.

The sensation sent chills down my spine as I clenched my legs together. "We have to be quiet, can you handle that?" Colby said lowly as he squeezed my neck causing me to gasp and bite my lip. "Yeah, can you?" I asked then lowered myself down to my knees.

"Holy shit." He said as I reached for the band of his sweatpants, wasting no time in pulling them down. I smirked and looked up at him as I pulled his boxers down revealing his hard cock. "Shh." I said then licked my lips and stroked his cock, spitting on it to make it easier to work with.

I grinned with satisfaction as he hissed from the pleasure, then put him in my mouth. I sucked gently as I let my tongue glide along his tip. "Fuck, baby." He grunted as I opened my jaw and let his cock fill my whole mouth until I gagged slightly.

"That's so fucking hot." Colby said quietly as he brought his hands to my head and held it steady as he thrusted in and out of my mouth. I kept my eyes locked on his as he did this.

I let him continue for a second before I took control again and pulled away. I rubbed at his cock as I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and looked up at him, trying to catch my breath.

"Remember to be quiet." I reminded then stuck my tongue out and licked the precum from his tip. I then started to suck him off again, feeling the satisfaction as he moaned, bringing his hand to his mouth so he could bite down on it as I worked at him.

It didn't take long before I could feel his legs quivering, so I opened my jaw more letting him cum in my mouth.

"Oh fuck!" Colby gasped out as he came, keeping his hand over his mouth. I smiled up at him and stuck my tongue out, showing him what he did before swallowing it, keeping my eyes locked on his.

"You're so fucking sexy." He said then reached down and put his arms under my armpits so he could lift me up. I giggled as he tossed me onto the bed with a hungry look in his eyes.

He lowered himself down and kissed me passionately as I moaned and brought my hands to the back of his head so I could lace my fingers through his hair. I felt him smirk against my lips before he pulled away, only to attach them to my neck, sucking and biting at the sensitive skin as the pit in my stomach deepened.

I gasped as he reached under my shirt and to my naked breast. He pinched at the nipple as I gasped and moaned quietly, "shh, sit up." He said and leaned back so I had room to sit up.

He pulled my shirt off and traced his eyes along my almost naked body. "God damn." He breathed out before pushing me back down onto the bed. I gasped as he lowered his mouth to my breast, circling his tongue around my sensitive nipple.

"Fuck." I whispered as he sucked my breast into his mouth causing me to clench my legs from the anticipation that was filling my core. I gripped onto the bed sheets as he kissed down my stomach bringing his hands to my breasts. Squeezing them roughly.

The closer he got to my heat the harder it was for me to contain myself. He kneaded at my breasts as he bit down on the band of my panties looking me in the eye as he pulled them off of my body.