110

"Alright, where's the weed." Ki said as we walked to our Uber. "Relax, let's get to the hotel then we can talk about drugs." I said and handed her the breakfast bagel I got for her. "You got me food?!" She asked and took it from me.

"Yeah, I thought you'd be hungry." I said as we got to the Uber. "Violet Richards you know the way to my heart!" She said then hugged me. "Yeah yeah yeah." I said then opened the trunk of the car.

We threw our bags in then got in the backseat. I felt myself getting a little emotional as we drove. It honestly was so beautiful here.

"Why did you ever leave this place, it's gorgeous." Ki said as I sighed. "Love makes you do crazy things." I said then twisted my rings nervously. "Have you talked to him?" She asked as she took a bite of her food.

"I did. It was kind of an accident. I went to my parents grave and just kinda called him." I said quietly. "Aw babes...what did you say?" She asked.

"I told him that it's gonna take a while for me to get over what I saw but that I loved him." I said and looked down to my lap. "What did he say?" She asked as I shrugged.

"He said he loved me too and that he doesn't expect me to get over it. He was sweet and understanding which only makes this harder." I said with a sigh.

"What are you gonna do?" She asked as I shrugged. "I don't know. Hopefully forget about it for the next couple days. I'm sick of being this sad." I said as she reached over and took my hand. "Yeah, we won't talk about it anymore." She said as the Uber driver dropped us off at our hotel.

We got out of the car then got checked into the hotel. "This place is sick." Ki said as we walked into our room. "Yeah. I had a couple points from my credit card that I put towards this so you're welcome." I said as she smiled and hugged me.

"Thank youuuuuu!" She squeeled as I laughed. "You're such a goof." I said then pushed her off of me playfully.

"I know you just ate but did you want to come to the diner with me?" I asked as I pulled a sweatshirt over my head. "Oh hell yeah, I can always eat more food that's for sure." She said and stood up. "Alright great, we'll leave in ten minutes." I said then went into the bathroom so I could get ready.

I seriously looked BUSTED so I did a full face of makeup so nobody would ask me why I looked the way I did. I guess they would possibly question why I was wearing a full face of makeup but I could explain that easier.

"Damn! You look hot!" Ki said when I walked out of the bathroom. "Why thank you." I said and bowed causing her to laugh.

She got ready then we made our way to the diner. I could feel my heart beating out of my chest again. I didn't know why I was always so nervous now but it was starting to annoy me. I used to be much more confident. I needed to get that back.

We pulled up to the diner then got out of the car. "Did you have any hot coworkers?" Ki asked as we got out of the car. "Uh, well I worked with this guy named Jarrod but he was in love with me and turned out to be kind of an asshole but he's not ugly." I said as she laughed.

"Perfect, just my type." She said as I opened the door. I felt a wave of nostalgia hit me as we walked into the restaurant.

"Violet?!" Regina squealed as we came into her view. "Hey!" I said and opened my arms as she came running over. "What are you doing here?!" She asked and gave me a big hug. "Just came for a visit. How are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm good! How are you? How's LA? Who's this?" She asked and gestured to Ki. "Oh! This is my friend Ki. Ki, this is Regina." I said and gestured to her.