91

"V." Colby mumbled as he shook his shoulder, causing my head to shake thus waking me up. "Hmm." I mumbled as I turned my face to hide into his shoulder. "We're home." He said quietly as the guys got out of the car.

"Too lazy to get up. I'm sleeping in the car." I groaned as Colby laughed. "No, you're not." He said and opened the car door. As he got out he slowly lowered my head to the seat as I cracked my eyes open.

"Come on." Colby said quietly then undid my seatbelt. I huffed out a breath then sat up and started to get out of the car. Before I could start walking though Colby scooped me up into his arms causing me to laugh.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he kicked the car door closed. "Carrying you in." He said simply as I rested my head on his shoulder. "You're a dork." I said and closed my eyes as he gently kicked my door open. "Mhmm." He said then kissed my head before laying me down on my bed.

"Goodnight baby, I'll see you later." Colby said as he pulled my blankets up over my shoulder. "Love you." I mumbled as he kissed my head. "Love you too." He said then left the room. I fell asleep within seconds of him leaving though.

I looked around to see that I was in an elevator. "Colby?" I asked as I looked around. "Colby?!" I called out realizing I was alone. "Okay...okay. Just wait until the door opens." I said to myself as the elevator stopped. I waited for a minute before the elevator started shaking around me.

"No! Oh god, please no." I mumbled as I wedged my fingers in between the doors as the elevator shook. "Help!!! Help!!" I screamed as the elevator broke, plummeting down the elevator shaft.

I screamed and crouched down, holding my head in my hands as I squeezed my eyes shut, bracing for impact. "What?" I breathed out as I opened my eyes, noticing I was now in the lobby of the Biltmore. "Guys?!" I called out as I walked around.

"Violet." Someone said as I turned around. "Get away from me." I said as Daisy stood in front of me with a gun in her hand. "I don't want to hurt you. I want to hurt them." She said coldly then pointed the gun to someone behind me.

When I turned around I gasped at the sight of my parents, standing with their backs to me. "Mom! Dad! Watch out!" I screamed as Daisy fired a shot at each of them. I started to sob as I raced towards them.

When I got to their lifeless bodies I flipped them over to see it wasn't my parents anymore, but Sam and Colby.

"No!!!" I screamed as I bolted up, holding my chest. I tried to catch my breath as I looked around my room. "You're okay." I said to myself as I massaged the blanket in my lap, trying to bring myself down from the panic.

I sat up and scrubbed my face then got out of bed and looked at the clock.

2pm.

I sighed then decided to go shower because I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep after the nightmare I just had. When I got in the shower the image of Colby's lifeless body from my dream flashed in my head. "It wasn't real." I muttered to myself as I covered my face with my hands.

No matter how much I tried to shake the dream I couldn't do it. I quickly washed my hair and body then got out and dried off, putting new clothes on.

Although I didn't feel fully relaxed, I did feel a little bit better. "Hey, V. How'd you sleep?" Corey asked as I walked into the kitchen. "Eh..how did you sleep?" I asked and opened the fridge. "Like a rock, dude. We're never going to that demonic hotel ever again." He said with a laugh as I grabbed the ingredients to make homemade pasta.

"Ya know I have to agree with that." I said as Sam came into the kitchen. "Hey, what are you making?" He asked as I started making the pasta dough. "Pasta" I asked with a smirk as I rolled my sleeves up.