105

I sucked in a breath as my eyes met Colby's. My instant reaction was to yell and hit him.

But I didn't.

I just stood there, like a deer in headlights. "Violet.." Colby said causing me to snap out of my haze. "Don't talk to me." I said then turned to try and leave the room.

"Please, just hear me out." He said as my jaw clenched. "Oh, hear you out?! Please! Tell me about the sex you had with your ex girlfriend. I want to hear ALL about it." I seethed as he closed his eyes, taking a deep breath.

"It wasn't what it looked like-" He started as I shook my head. "Really?! Cuz it sure as hell looked like you were in bed with a different girl!" I yelled as Sam came and closed the door, trying to give us some privacy.

"Violet..please just hear me out." Colby begged as the anger boiled within me even more. "I don't remember you "hearing me out" when I told you I kissed Jarrod when I was drunk! I remember you just dropping me like I was trash!" I snapped as tears brimmed my eyes.

My head was throbbing at his jaw clenched. It looked like he was about to cry as he examined my face. "That's fair. I never thought of you as trash though, V...I regretted breaking it off immediately after I did it." He said quietly as he looked down.

I could feel my chest aching again as the tears poured down my cheeks. I felt the wall I was trying so hard to build, crumble around me.

I was broken again.

I brought my hand to my chest as I looked away from him. I didn't want to see the pain on his face, it would make this even harder than it already was.

"I...think..I think this is over." I whispered, feeling the last piece of my heart break off. "Please, Vi. Listen to me..for just a minute. Give me one minute of your time. Please." Colby begged as I hyperventilated from the sobs that were wrecking through my body.

"Vi?" Ki asked as she opened the door. "Oh. Get the FUCK out!" Ki yelled as Colby flinched. He kept his eyes locked on my mine though as I sobbed. I was just holding my chest as if my heart would shatter onto the ground if I let go.

"One minute." Colby begged quietly as I ripped my eyes from him so I could look at Ki. "Just give me a minute...I'll be okay." I said as her face hardened. "Okay, but after a minute I'm getting the scissors." She threatened then glared at Colby and left the room, closing the door once again.

"Speak." I said then sat on the bed. "I think Jordan drugged me. I'm not sure, but I wasn't fully there. I took a shot with her, Brennen, and Amber. She handed me the shot and I didn't think anything of it. After I took it I started to get really drunk and delusional." Colby said as he paced the room.

"I knew it was time to go to bed because I felt like I was going to black out. When I got up to my room I got in bed and tried to just pass out." He explained frantically.

"Someone came in the room and started undressing me. I even asked if it was you, but I couldn't see clearly. I suddenly just felt so weak, but I also just felt super drunk." He said and messed with his helix piercing. "The last thing I remembered was seeing you open the door. I knew it was you because of your hair." He said then finally looked at me.

"I don't remember anything else. The next thing I knew, Ki was throwing water on my face to wake me up. I don't know what we did..but I would never do that to you on purpose. I promise." He said then let out a deep breath.

I breathed a laugh and looked away from him. "How in the hell am I supposed to believe that?" I asked as he sighed. "I don't expect you to." He said with so much defeat in his voice I was starting to believe the story was real.