Chapter 24.) When We

September was the month of some of the most fierce Virgos. Some loved, some hated, and some who had a way with words that were enough to make a woman cream in her panties. Some would say that this particular sign was 'cocky' or 'arrogant' but that only came from those who couldn't handle the strong aura of the Virgo.

Often, you would hear that Virgo men, in general, were emotionally aloof; unable to fully express themselves or feel as others could. How true was that though? Another fact or statistic about Virgo men was that they were reliable, now that was seemed to have been deemed true. 

Some would say that Virgo men or Virgos, in general, should be the ones that avoid at all costs. But why? It's been said that as an earth sign, sex, and love are natural and healthy ways for Virgo men to express their body and soul. So why would anyone want to avoid that?

That was never a problem for the Leo woman that fell deeply in love with this such misunderstood Virgo. It is said that Leo women are Lioness and are queenly in every possible way. She is said to be a strong and sweeter nurturer, but if you disrespect her or betray her in any way, you'll regret it. 

There were a spark and flame that drew men to a confident Leo woman; her sex game was just as powerful as her stride. The Lioness is considered warm about expressing her feelings of passion and fervor. Sex with a Leo woman would always result in a very emotional experience because she was graceful in the language of love.

So, what do you get when you combine a blunt earth sign with a passionate, fire sign? A heavenly explosion like nobody's business. At least that's what it felt like to King as his aching dick penetrated Renae.

It's been so long since his dick got to reclaim its righteous home and it felt so damn good. How could pussy be so wet as hers? Was it even possible? King's dick cheered him on from the depths of his soul.

He had to remind King of where the hell his home was. He had to remind King that he fucked up messing with she who shall not be named. King couldn't comprehend why the hell he felt so comfortable getting pleasure elsewhere when it was nowhere as great as Renae.

Damn. His sweet fucking Renae. King couldn't believe it, they had finally crossed that boundary and it was worth the fucking chase. That's what he told himself as he entered her sweet gushiness repeatedly. He wanted it to last.

It felt like the rush you got when trying an illegal drug for the first time and wanting to continue to chase after that powerful ass high; it was crack. At least that's what this felt like. He was chasing a feeling that only Renae could give him. A feeling that she ever gave him. She was the best he's ever had and couldn't face the fact that he was a fool for searching elsewhere.

He was so into it, he had no recollection of how the hell they got here. Did he initiate the move or did she? Hell, was the feeling mutual? He had no fucking clue. His mind was hazy. All he could think about was how good she felt. How perfect her southern lips lapped around his thick pole and sucked him in each time he slid out of her.

She was fucking perfect.

"King," her sultry moan pulled King from his thoughts.

Never has he spaced out while making love to her before, what the fuck was going?

"Baby... King, wait!" Renae went from holding onto his shoulders to gripping the sheets for dear life.

She had no idea what the hell was happening to her body. He took her to new heights with just oral pleasure back at the hotel but this right here, this was something new. It was as if their souls were reconnecting and no matter how hard they tried to shake it off, they couldn't fight it.