Chapter 44.)

Somewhere across the world

"How long do you plan on hiding, nigga?" Ace asked Trouble as he sat on the side of the bed staring at a picture of his daughter. After months of hiding, he finally decided to call his main man up for support and guidance.

"Dat nigga got a two million dollar bounty on my head, I'm fucked," Trouble said then sighed.

"Why tha' fuck would you even do some wild shit like dat in tha' first place? Like damn, nigga... we all know Red fine as shit, but we all agreed to sister her," Ace reminded.

"I thought if I did what I did, she would feel guilty and understand where bro was coming from..."

"First of all," Ace pulled up a chair and sat in front of him. "Who tha' fuck made you God to decide dat shit?"

"Man..." Trouble sucked his teeth then shook his head, "Ava called me."

"Ava?" Ace frowned. "Miracle baybeh?"

"Mhm."

"Start talking," Ace snapped his fingers, wanting to get to the bottom of everything.

"She sounded sad when we were talking. She said Uncle T'wan, my daddy messed up. She ain't say what but I already knew. So I told her I'd be out there..."

"How you know about Joie? Nigga, I ain't even know about tha' bitch," Ace chuckled and Trouble stared at him for a moment.

"We don't just make niggas disappear for nothin," he said and Ace squinted at him.

"Did you track him?"

"Nah, I just asked where shorty worked and may or may not have followed bro a bit."

Ace's brows dipped.

"Let's just say, he went in shorty house and never came out."

"Nigga!" Ace punched him in the leg, "Dat ain't give you no right to fucking... basically... nigga, you raped his wife!"

"I ain't rape her!"

"What you call it then?" Ace stared at him dubiously and Trouble laid back.

"I ain't mean for shit to happen like dat. Tha' first time I tried to kiss her... dat was supposed to be it but... you know how I get with her,"

"Which is why I don't understand why tha' fuck yo ass even stayed dat damn long!" Ace exclaimed.

"You've been crushing on Red for years... so why tha' fuck would you ev—" Ace paused and stared at his friend suspiciously as a goofy grin graced his face. "You thought she would fuck you for revenge?"

Trouble remained quiet.

"T'wan!" He kicked his foot.

"What nigga?"

"You thought she was going to fuck you, nigga? Is you dumb?" Ace busted out laughing and Trouble shook his head.

"My nigga!" Ace laughed harder as he sat on the bed and shoved him. "Red ain't never in her life look at any other nigga tha' way she does Yung, why in tha' hell would you think her being upset would result in some revenge sex?"

"Nigga I don't know... I told you I messed up," he huffed.

"You did," Ace shook his head shamefully. "You need to fix it,"

"HELL NO!" Trouble jumped up with wide eyes. "I ain't never ran from a nigga or death but I ain't going to dat nigga to apologize, he want my fuckin' head!"

"Ok?" Ace shrugged casually and Trouble stared at him crazily.

"Fuck you mean, ok? Did you hear what I said? I got a daughter nigga!"