Chapter 60.) Surrender

"Where are the rest of yo clothes?" Dajon queried, looking Ava up and down

"Where are the rest of yo clothes?" Dajon queried, looking Ava up and down. While things were going on back at the mansion, Karen was somewhere exploring the country with Kwan's aunt, and the rest of the family were currently on a charter yacht and enjoying the beautiful view of the clear blue water courtesy of Kwan being the tour guide with Layton and Rue close by like old times.

"Leave her alone," Ary and Yanna glared at him before motioning for Ava to go ahead with the rest of the family.

"What?" he frowned as both women stood there eyeing him.

"You better not start no shit, it's almost a hundred damn degrees out here. If you men can walk around with your shirts off, she can walk around with her belly out," Yanna quipped before heading below.

There was old-school reggae playing throughout the yacht and the smell of some good ass food being made as everyone took pictures of one another and basked in the glory of things.

"Don't you even try it," Dajon stared at an annoyed Ary once she let Dante run off to go find Kairo and Zaire.

"You better leave her alone, who gon' say anything to her while she's surrounded by her crazy ass uncles and her sisters friends? We're the only ones up here, tighten up," she warned him before heading down as well.

I have no white God
Don't teach me anyting wrong
Could u white God
Save me from white man oppression?
I have no white God
Is just ah blackness I ah
If u white God ah bless u
Him no bless Sizzla

I want what is rightfully mine
so mi nah stay mute
Yur system is design to distract mi from di truth but it will come to pass
and known unto di youths in di process of time we will know di truth u give we white God to praise his slavery

di doctrine, in di black community
di blackness I have u try to shield with fantasy but we nah go make u destroy di love with luxury dah why have to touch home
I have no place in Babylonas
I go dey make mi victim
Oh God I won't be conquered in this region
Oh yes I have to stand and go strong

Sizzla's No White God played in the background as Ava sat next to Assyria and read through a magazine.

"You made dat top didn't you?" Assyria asked, admiring Ava's pretty crop top.

"Yup, last week," Ava smirked.

"Sometimes I don't understand our uncles," Assyria whispered, watching as Kwan and Dajon laughed about God knows what.

Ava glanced over at her, "Why you say dat?"

"It's just tha' way they act at times... I feel like tha' boys always get a pass quicker than we would."