Chapter 43.)

Before she went home, Renae decided to stop by Tish's office. There was a feeling that she couldn't shake and although she prayed that things wouldn't have to go the way that it was going to, she couldn't deny the fact that she made a poor decision in putting her trust in a woman that she met when she was fighting for her life at the mental health facility.

Things were starting to add up or maybe it was her anger gaining control over her, either way, Renae felt the need to address the person who knew every weakness and strength about her and the family. Parking on the side of the street, Renae exited her car and stepped onto the sidewalk. Sliding her hands into her pockets, she made her way across the street and to Tish's building.

Entering the building, she looked around the lobby before heading towards the back and walked right into Tish.

"Renae?"

"Hello," Renae replied coolly as Tish picked up the papers she dropped.

"What brings you by? You look nice," she complimented and Renae only stared at her.

Getting a feel of her energy, Tish stared at Renae curiously. "Something on your mind?"

"There's a lot on my mind actually," Renae remarked and Tish furrowed her brows.

"Ok... well, I was heading out, but we can go to my office."

"Nah," Renae said as she leaned against the wall and placed her hands behind her back. "We can talk right here."

"Ok," Tish looked around momentarily before putting the papers on the nearby table then gave Renae her attention.

"Why did you recommend Joie to Kingston?"

"What do you mean?"

"Exactly what I said," Renae said and Tish frowned.

"You're upset but I don't understand why is it towards me..." Tish replied and Renae tilted her head.

"You're going to stand in my face and pretend that you don't know why the hell I'm here?"

"First, please do not curse at me,"

"Or what?" Renae pushed off the wall and stared at her.

"You can leave," Tish pointed towards the door and Renae chuckled.

"Who gon' make me?"

"Renae, for real," Tish stared at her, "You need to leave."

"Nah," Renae walked towards her.

"What's the issue with you? You cut ties with me but came to my business to do what exactly?"

"I came here to get answers, bitch don't fucking play with me!"

"I just asked you not to curse at me and now I'm telling you-"

"Or what?" Renae got in her face.

"Renae," she sighed and backed up.

"Exactly," Renae looked her up and down, "You know what's up with me."

"The fact that you came to my business to pose a threat and have been told twice to leave, is all I need to have you locked up."

Renae stared at her and smirked, "Your friend is on her way to jail as we speak, so you wanna try this again or join her?"

"Girl bye," Tish flagged her off and picked up the papers.

Going to walk around Renae, Renae blocked her path and Tish rolled her eyes. "I'm not going to fight you."