Chapter 39.) Slippery When Wet

"Hold up... hold on... King, waitttt," Renae whined then released a euphoric scream when she came. They made it back to their suite an hour ago and King wasted no time taking her down.

"Oh man..." she threw her head back, "I'm going to fucking die."

If King wasn't face deep in it, he would have laughed his ass off.

Holding onto the edge of the counter, Renae began to ride his face and screamed for the heavens when King inserted a finger. Stumbling back, she knocked a few things off the sink trying to pull away but King only tightened his hold on her.

"Don't," slurp, "Run," slurp, "Now," slurp slurp.

Gripping her hair, Renae threw her head back as she moaned uncontrollably. King gripped her waist and pulled her towards the edge and flicked his tongue before delving it inside her. Slowly, he tongue kissed her southern lips as Renae's body stiffened.

"My God... Oh, my God... KINGGGG!" her legs shuddered as her body quaked as she came hard.

"Got damn," King choked and she lazily laughed at his crazy ass.

"Why wo... that's what you get," she spoke in between breaths.

"I ain't never ran from pussy, you tried to drown my ass," he was perplexed and she laughed.

"I did not!" she laughed harder.

"You slick as hell, but check dis," he kissed her southern lips before standing.

Picking her up, he walked into the bedroom and laid her back. Walking around the bed, he picked up his Nike bag and shuffled through it a moment before retrieving the camcorder and wire.

"We are not making another tape," she shook her head.

Ignoring her, King smirked as he took a moment to set the camcorder up to the tv. Pressing a few buttons, he hit play and cut the volume up. Closing their balcony curtains, he dimmed the lights and climbed into bed next to her.

"What are you doing?" she squinted at him.

"About to beat my shit," he replied casually and she busted out laughing.

"Are you serious?"

"You think I hooked it up for nothing?" King laid back with one hand behind his head and the other stroking himself.

Renae stared at him crazily for a moment until the sound of them moaning cut into her thoughts. Staring at the tv, she tilted her head when she watched herself ride her while doing the splits.

"You thought dis trip was finna be boring? Nah, I've been wanting to watch dis shit and found it in tha' closet two months ago... shit," he mumbled then grunted when the camera zoomed in on Renae squirting.

"Renae," he stared at her seriously.

"Papi?"

"Don't leave me hanging,"

Smiling, she stared at the tv for a few more seconds before straddling him. King held his dick until she lowered down and smacked her ass.

"I have never seen you like this before," she said.

"I don't know how to explain it but us almost divorcing gave me an epiphany or something... shit made me cherished every moment of being in your presence," he admitted.

"Plus," he smirked, "You're an undercover freak."

"Only for you," she leaned down and kissed him gently. . .

"Nasty ass," King chuckled huskily when Renae sucked her nectar from her fingers. She went from riding him to watching themselves on the tv and ended up fingering herself.