Chapter 40.) Ghost?

"Who knew a couples massage would resort to us getting drunk off wine," Renae laughed as she sat up in bed. It was Day 3 and they had to get help finding their way back to the hotel because they were too damn drunk to walk.

"Dat shit was funny as hell, I think you scared dat old lady," King laughed, putting the camcorder back in the bag.

"What old lady?"

"Tha' one dat kept touching me," he laughed harder, remembering the way Renae almost came out of her body.

"Ohhhh," she giggled then shook her head, "She thought she was slick, tryna grab your dick."

"I beat old bitches up too!" King imitated Renae's voice and they erupted into laughter.

"You funny as hell, dawg. Swear to God, I never laughed so hard in my life until last night," King smiled softly and Renae smiled as well.

"We had fun, didn't we?" She stared at him.

"We did," he sat next to her and cut on the tv.

"But was even funnier when yo ass stood at tha' top of tha' stairs and started singing some damn Beyonce," he doubled over laughing and Renae snickered as the memory came back in pieces.

"I deserve a rewardddd," she sang standing and did a little dance.

"You got it all last night," he reminded and she laughed.

"You must've not been that drunk if you remember the sex," she said.

King chuckled, "I sobered up tha' moment tha' lil bellhop tried to spit game. Talkin about some, if he ain't hittin' it right, I can. I almost ripped his tongue out," King shook his head. "He was brave tho, I'll give him dat," he added and Renae busted out laughing.

"He really said that?"

"Yeah, lil nigga almost shit his pants when he saw me look at him. Like, yes my nigga, I can hear you. No, I ain't drunk. Yes, I will fuck you up," King shook his head and Renae laughed harder.

"I can't believe this," she fanned herself.

"I never felt so jealous, disrespected, and proud all in one, in my damn life. Like how tha' fuck was I supposed to kill dis nigga when he was brave enough to try you in FRONT of me?"

When his face twisted up in disbelief, Renae let out a scream before laughing hysterically.

"Silly as hell," King joined in on the laughter.

"It's you," she giggled, trying to calm down.

"I'm innocent I tell ya, innocent," he mocked her and Renae lost it.

For ten minutes, they laughed their asses off and laughed harder when Renae snorted. King laughed so hard, his stomach started hurting. It took a while for them to calm down but when they did, the laughter ceased.

"Whew... What's the plan for today?" Renae asked heading into the bathroom.

"Relax... shit, I'm old," he laid back and heard her say, "Yup."

"Don't be in there talking shit, bend dat ass over again. I'll show you old."

"I'm just playing," she stuck her head out and he squinted at her.

"It's too much, Kinggg hold up it's big," he imitated her from last night and Renae smirked.

"Keep talkin' shit. Dis big dick energy will fuck yo life up," he said and she smiled innocently.

"I was playing."

"Mmhmm," he flipped through the channels while she got herself together.