Nine

As the sun rises, the last chance Nine had to claim the quirk was upon him. Slice had gone ahead to scout where the student heroes had gone, as Chimera and Nine awaited her return. Deku played along with what both sides had planned, allowing him to help whoever he desired.

Within the hour, Slice had returned. "Nine, the heroes have taken the target to the mountain on the edge of the island. Unless you cross the water, there's only one entrance."

"Tch, probably planning to ambush us," Chimera said.

"We'll go straight to them, as a true king doesn't need tricks," Nine responded.

Deku almost choked upon hearing Nine's words. 'A true king doesn't need tricks' did he not know the king who lasted for generations? Brushing aside Nine's comment, Deku traveled with the group and arrived at the island's edge, where a small path connected to the mountain.

Deku knew they were walking into a trap, and its goal was to separate them. Yaoyozaru created this plan, but besides the brief encounter back in a forest, this would be the first time Deku would see what Yaoyozaru could do. While he never paid much attention to her, he did find it odd. She was someone who had a pretty good quirk but never accomplished much with it.

Within a few more steps, a giant beam of light fired down from the mountain. Slice and Chimera dodged out of the way as Deku moved back behind Nine, who activated his shield to guard himself against the blast.

"Only two of us separated from Nine," Deku mumbled to himself. "Will they continue with the plan or adjust to separate me as well."

Two mortars fired upon Slice and Chimera to separate them further. Slice fell into a hole that led to a cave, and Chimera ended up between three small cliffs with some students surrounding him.

"So you're sticking to your plan, then that means-"

Boulders start falling towards Nine and Deku but are destroyed by Nine's lasers. Nine notices it's Sero launching the boulders and fires lasers at him. Using his tape quirk, Sero pulls himself out of the way, but Nine has the lasers follow him. Using the dust kicked up the destruction Nine's lasers cause, Sero launches another barrage of boulders upon the villains.

Nine's lasers continued to destroy the boulders as the villains continued higher up the mountain. Uraraka creates an artificial rockslide by releasing the logs that were blocking it. Even if Nine used his lasers Deku would still be caught up in it, so he was forced into action. Deku touched the ground as the area they were standing on was raised, lowering the earth beside them. Most of the rockslide went around the villains, and Nine destroyed what little headed towards them.

"My turn!" Mineta yells as he throws his pop off quirk to try and restrain Nine.

"Useless," Nine blocks the balls and reflects them at Uraraka and Sero, making them stick to the ground. "Thanks to Deku's analysis, I already have a good understanding of your quirks," his gaze turns to Uraraka and Sero. "Now, time to remove the pests."

A beam of light tries to strike Nine from behind, but his shield blocks the attack. "We won't let you," Aoyama says.

Deku destroys the ground behind himself and causes a landslide, sweeping up the heroes behind them. Nine charges his laser and prepares to kill Uraraka and Sero.

Bakugo jumps down from the mountain and charges at Nine, "Die!" But Nine blocks the attack and forces Bakugo aside.

As Bakugo prepares for another attack, Deku stands in front of him, "I can't let you do as you please."

"Deku, bastard. Now you're targeting children, just how low will you sink!"

"As low as it takes."