Deku's Starting Line

Deku awoke in a strange bed, his eyes scanning over the wore down studio apartment he found himself in. Footsteps could be heard off in a kitchen as an oddly familiar voice spoke.

"You're awake!" The voice said happily.

Turning his head Deku saw his own face looking at him from the kitchen. Such a sight startled him at first but he quickly calmed down.

"Thanks for looking after me Toga " Deku said slowly leaning himself up.

"Hehe it was okay pleasure Deku," Toga said happily.

Deku noticed his right arm was tingling, pulling it out from under the blankets he noticed some scratches along his arm. They weren't deep enough to really leave a scar but deep enough to draw blood.

"Have you looked like me this entire time?"

"Of course! I have you and I am you, nothing makes me feel happier!"

Deciding to leave the conversation there Deku slowly gets out of bed. He was in nothing but some boxers and on further inspection there was only one bed, not to his surprise.

"Here you go," Toga said happily putting some porridge on a small table. "You haven't really eaten in a few days so this should help."

Deku thanks Toga for the food and finds a brand new dress shirt, tie, and a vest. His old clothes were destroyed from the previous battle so the League got him some new ones.

"What happened between All for One and All Might?"

"Well," She plops herself on the bed "All for One was captured which put Shigaraki in a bad mood and All Might has retired."

"How is everyone else?"

"Most of them are searching for potential recruits while Dabi  is cremating them."

"He sure has high standards."

"I hate his quirk, there never is any blood left, its all ash," She said pouting as she glances over to a chair in the room "Ah, I forgot!" Toga leaps for her clothes that are folded on the chair "I better call everyone. and let them know you're awake."

"It's alright, I don't want anyone to know yet," Deku says finding a bit weird to see himself leap for women's clothes.

"Huh? why not?" Togs asks with her cell in hand.

"I feel like I need to get some air, a lot has happened."

"I'm calling them anyway, don't want to make Shigaraki mad."

Deku only nods as he gets dressed and begins to head for the door. On the other end Mr. Compress is the one to answer the phone.

"Hey, Deku is awake." 

"Oh that's good, do you mind putting him on?" Mr. Compress asks as the door closes behind Deku.

"Uhh, he left," Toga answers.

"What!? You were supposed to be looking after him, why did you just let him leave?"

"He'll be fine, oh I will be gone for a while."

"Where are you going Toga?" Mr. Compress asked becoming confused by Toga's sudden change in topic.

"I gotta get Deku a one year anniversary present, that will surely cheer him up. Hehe bye!"

"Wait!" Toga hangs up as Mr. Compress looks at the members of the league that were in the room with him. "Umm, do any of us have Deku's contact info?"

"I do," Kurogiri stated

"Good then we can contact Deku right now," Mr. Compress says.

"Maybe it's best we leave him be for now?" Kurogiri suggested.