Overhaul

It was late in the evening when Deku slipped into the apartment once the situation calmed down.

After waiting for the situation to calm down Deku began to head back to the apartment. He began mumbling to himself on the way as he couldn't stop thinking about the hero Lemillion "At first his quirk seemed to be teleportation or phasing, however, his sudden change in strength and speed makes me assume he has dual quirks. The weirdest thing was when he screamed smash, it gave off the impression of All Might. I wonder if there is a connection between them."

Once inside he was greeted by a smiling Toga sitting on a chair waiting for him. "I'm back," she said happily.

"Welcome back."

"I got something for you," she pulled out a small vial containing a few drops of red blood.

"Blood? Toga you know I don't have an interest in that."

"It's that Bakugo persons blood."

"Bakugo? You ran into him?"

"Yea, I was in disguise as a student from another school during the Provisional Hero License Exam, which he actually passed."

"He passed?" Deku said seemingly shocked.

"Yea, I don't understand it myself but he seems to have changed a small bit."

"Well, it doesn't matter to me anymore," Deku pulled out a black choker with a small red heart-shaped pendant "here for you, the pendant has my blood in it. I figured you would like to have that more than anything else," Deku said handing it over to her and giving her the vial back.

Toga squealed in delight immediately putting it on, her fingers rubbing along the small pendant with one hand as her other squeezed Deku's arm.

"I love it," she said happily, but her moment was ruined when both their phones start ringing.

Shigaraki was on the other end  making it a conference call for all members of the league "Twice says he found someone who might help us. He says they're the leader of some group so in case something happens I want everyone here."

Everyone made their way to the Warehouse as Toga and Deku were the last to arrive, everyone began making small talk with each other as Deku noticed Dabi wasn't here. "Where's Dabi?"

"He's still looking for recruits," Shigaraki replied.

Everyone got ready to greet the guest, voices could be heard from outside as twice was talking with the possible recruit. A reddish-brown haired man with a plague costume's beak over his mouth came walking in behind Twice. He wore a coat lined with purple fur as he analyzed everyone.

"Hey guys, I brought him!" Twice yelled as he walked forward.

"You sure brought a big fish," Shigaraki stated looking at the man who entered.

"Who is he?" Deku asked

"A Yakuza and the leader of the Eight Precepts of Death. I had sensei show me a picture of him one time, he goes by the name Overhaul" Shigaraki replied.

Mr. Compress's gazed turned to Toga and Deku. "Let this old man teach you kids something. The Yakuza were fearsome back in the day before quirks, but after quirks and heroes became common the Yakuza fell from power. Now they're just seen as an endangered species and villain wannabees."

"Well, I can't say that you're wrong," Overhaul stated.

Magne eyes the yakuza up and down "never seen such a nice Yakuza before. Are you also one of the people enjoying All Might's retirement?"