A Diary of Villains

Eri would enter a smaller room inside wearing a set of pink and white pajamas, she crawled on the dusty ground to grab her notebook from under the bed. Brushing herself off she took a glance around the room making sure no one was watching and giggled to herself. Back when she was with Overhaul she would've been given any material possession a kid could ask for, as long as she endured Overhaul's procedures. The League could only give her some clothes and this notebook, but she was much happier with everyone here. She sat down at a small desk in the corner, turned on a light, and opened the notebook a blank page. 

My life with the League.

After waking up I had breakfast with Deku and Ms. Toga, something weird happened through. Toga mentioned wanting some blood from Deku, he glared at her as the topic was quickly dropped. I think it's one of those things I'll understand when I'm older but does blood taste good? 

I had morning practice with Mr. Twice and Mr. Compress, Mr. Twice gets upset when I call him Mr says it makes him feel old, I think, I'm still understanding how he talks. I'll still call him Mr. Twice in my diary. I tried to talk the same way he does, bad things happened. He started talking to himself a lot before saying sorry and saying he corrupted me, I didn't mean for that to happen. Mr. Compress told me Mr. Twice feels pain in his head and that's he talks like that, I won't do it again. 

Good news I was able to turn my quirk off. Mr. Compress didn't need to use his quirk this time and when Deku found out he seemed so proud of me. The copy twice creates still disappears, I can turn it off but the thing I touch is still gone. I'll keep practicing, I wanna be useful to everyone. Mr. Compress pulled a cookie from behind my ear and gave it to me, it was very yummy. I wonder where he hides those cookies that he pulls out.

When Ms. Toga heard I was starting to get better with a quirk she wanted to start training me on something besides my quirk. She wants to teach me acrobatics, telling it will help me in places my quirk can't. At first, it was simple stretches until she handed me a knife. Toga then threw another knife behind me hitting a box, I was to train with her using knives for self-defense: Holding, striking, and throwing.

Mr. Spinner talked to me again after three days of avoiding me, I apologized for calling him a cute lizard. The other members told me about the people with quirks that looked like animals were made fun of and I became worried I made him mad. Luckily he wasn't mad, he was just nervous since no one's ever said anything nice about how he looks. He told me to lookup an interesting video, The Hero Killer - Stain. 

Ms. Magne asked me something that I've been avoiding, killing people. I know I killed Overhaul but that was out of my hatred of what he's done, but to do the same thing to others. I know each member has killed people, some have killed a lot of people, but I don't want to ask about it. I avoided the question even though I already know the answer. That image of Lemillion being killed by Deku, even if I say I can kill I'm unsure.

Mr. Dabi was around today, he asked everyone how the time bomb is doing. He always says things that sound hurtful to others, he told me it's a joke he finds funny. A lot of villains have felt powerless or been at the mercy of someone else; having power over others is fulfilling, saying I'll understand once I control my power. When I do control my power will I have that feeling of being better than others?

When I had some time I watched the video Mr. Spinner recommended, it was very interesting. I decided to ask Mr. Shigaraki about the video, he gave me an odd look before responding. Society is a rotten place where heroes save people not because it's right, but for themselves. Money, fame, and other privileges are given to heroes as they become more famous. Everyone in the League has been affected by society and it will be destroyed completely.

Deku started asking me questions later in the evening, questions like what my dreams are, and what kind of world do I want to make. I just want to be with everyone but Deku said it's impossible. The League used to have a few other members but they were captured and others might be captures in the future. I asked Deku what kind of world he wants and I can try to help him, but he told me not to. The villains have their own ideas for the world and said I should as well. 

Eri sets down the pen and looks up at the ceiling. "All I really want is to not lose anyone and for them to all be happy," Eri only sighed to herself as she looked back down at the notebook "If we do lose someone then when I'm older I'll get them back."

-------------

I wanted to write something a bit different so I decided to write it like a diary. I regretted it immediately since I have no idea how to write a Diary. I still wanted a chapter from Eri's perspective.

So the next arc is an arc I've been excited for but dreading. I'm not a fan of writing fight scenes, I don't think I'm that good. The next arc has a lot of that.