Hero strike

Having been back for over a month, Deku was letting himself feel relaxed. The spies reported no suspicious activity from the Heroes, and Hawks continued to ally himself with the Liberation movement. If no information gets leaked, then Hawks was nothing more than a decoration. If Hawks managed to send any information to the heroes, he would become a troublesome opponent.

"Have you guys seen Hawks?" Deku asked one of the Liberation members.

"No, I would usually see him around by now, but I haven't."

"Did he leave the premises?" Deku asked.

"I've received no such report. Hawks should be here somewhere."

"Thanks," Deku dismissed the Liberation member as he started to feel uneasy.

For the past month, Deku would always talk with Hawks and pester him. Just as Hawks was trying to get information from the Paranormal Liberation Front, Deku tried to find out what Hawks learned. The hero told Deku the secrets he discovered, like the organization's makeup and locations of bases. These were all things the heroes would find valuable, but they were common knowledge in the organization. With how cooperative Hawks was, Deku had no way to discover what important information the hero learned.

While Deku was walking near the outer walls of the building, his phone would go off, "Skeptic?"

"Deku! Twice leaked the hospital's location!" Skeptic shouted as Deku's eyes widened.

"Then the reason I can't find him, is he's telling the heroes where it is....no more likely they already know and...." The sound of the earth-shaking would interrupt Deku's thoughts.

The shaking could be felt throughout the building, leading many to believe that its an earthquake. However, that was wishful thinking compared to reality. Giant cement hands appeared from the ground, ripping apart the outer wall.

"Tch," Deku clicked his tongue and touched the ground, hoping to reshape the walls with his quirk and destroy the cement. But the cement reformed and continued demolishing the walls. "The overlooked hero, Cementoss."

The heroes started pouring through the hole, with the Liberation soldiers moving to intercept them. However, the heroes studied up on the members of the Liberation and pushed them back like water crashing against a cliff.

"Deku spotted, don't let him get away!" Edgeshot announced and charged toward the villain.

Deku was trying to fall back, not wanting to get caught here. However, Edgeshot wouldn't make it easy for him as the hero was much faster than Deku and thinned his body, piercing the villain in multiple places.

"I need you to take a nap for a bit. We have a lot of questions for you." Edgeshot announced.

"Well, you ain't getting any answers," Spikes shot up from the ground, pushing Edgeshot back.

"How? I cut off the blood circulation to your brain. Not even Nomu's remained awake afterwards.

"Your attacks are thin, very thin, requiring you to be one hundred percent accurate with your attacks. So, if I rearrange my insides ever so slightly.," Deku announces, touching his body to rearrange his body again and heal the minor wounds. "Then you'll never hit anything vital."

"Then I'll have to aim for something a lot bigger," Edgeshot tries to incapacitate Deku again.

"Maybe next time, hero," Deku touches the ground and has it cacoon around him, leaving no gaps for Edgeshot to penetrate.

Deku opens the ground below him and slides down to the underground assembly hall. It was packed with Liberation members and Re-Destro talking on the stand.

"What are you doing here? The heroes are attacking."

Re-Destro would look at Deku as dark marks appeared along his face, "Huh?" He growled, "They're probably coming here right now. We'll crush them and push them back."

Deku shook his head, "No, you'll follow my plan. You may believe in Shigaraki, but the Liberation members believe in you, they need you up above, and I need you to give a signal when everything is in place."

Re-Destro nods as the Liberation members start exiting the underground with Deku standing at its center. Voices echoed from the other side of the room as heroes entered the emergency outside passage.

A shadow shot out of the passageway, destroying the steps, but when it reached the bottom, it saw an empty room with Deku standing at the center.

Deku looks at the shadow and realizes that the UA students are mixed among the invading heroes. He touches the ground as spikes appear from above and below Dark Shadow, chomping down on it like teeth on a piece of chicken.

Fat Gum, who was at the entrance with Tsukuyomi, noticed the student's confused face, "what do you see?"

"It's Deku, he's alone and just standing there."

"Alone? What's he planning down there. He's a schemer, so he's up to something. Leaving him alone is too dangerous, but we destroyed the exit to the underground, as the rest were closed off by our allies.

Meanwhile, Toga would look down from the second floor at the heroes and villains fighting "guess we'll be wrapped up in this fighting pretty soon," She whined and looked over to Compress.

"Can't be helped, Deku did prepare for this but he seems to of disappeared, last someone saw of him was at the entrance." His eyes started glancing back and forth.

"I'm sure he'll pop up somewhere...What are you looking for?" Toga questioned.

"Have you seen Eri?" Compress asked.

"You don't have her?" Toga raised her eyebrow but shrugged, "I'm sure she's alright. She isn't with you, me, or Deku, so that leaves Twice. I'm sure she'll be fine.

Hawks stood at the entrance to a room, wielding two swords made from his feathers. On the ground below him lay Twice, pinned down by feathers ready to strike, and to the side, Eri was suspended in the air, making sure everyone was outside the range of her quirk.

"Ah, put me down. I don't like what you're doing. Put me down, I said!" Eri yelled, struggling against the feathers.

"What's going on, Hawks?" Twice asked, bewildered by the hero's actions.

"A young girl captured and brainwashed by the League, an unlucky guy who needs a chance, and a young villain who seeks validation. You two and Deku are indeed nice people. Eri will be given an education and a life away from villainous things. Once you and Deku pay for your crimes, I'll help you two have a second chance. So I'll ask this once, please don't struggle for what I might have to do to protect this country's peace isn't something I want a little girl to see."

-------------

So I don't know if I'm back or not, I just wanted to write this chapter.