Everything is Connected

A week has passed since the capture of Stain the Hero Killer. News of his capture had already spread but so did a video that was taken. After Midoriya left, Stain was delivered to some nearby heroes and attempted to escape once he regained consciousness. Midoriya had opened his phone to show Kurogiri and Shigaraki the video he came across.

It started when  Stain who was tied up and surrounded by pro heroes pulled out a hidden knife from under his sleeve he proceeded to cut ropes and flee. His escape was cut off by the number two hero Endeavor who just arrived onto the scene after dealing with the Nomus.

"You shall go nowhere Hero Killer!" Endeavor declared proudly as he stood before Stain. Before Stain could make any retort Endeavor already closed in swinging his fist at him. Stain managed to dodge but the burst of flames that came from the fist didn't allow the Hero Killer to close in.

Stain was soon cornered with Endeavor in front and other heroes behind Endeavor just in case Stain tries to flee. The mask covering The Hero Killer's face begins to fall being damaged and burnt as his face was exposed. His face made people freeze in terror as he began to speak "You are the lowest of all false heroes, someone such as you could never kill me! The only one who could ever kill me is All Might!"

At the end of his scream, Stain stopped moving and went unconscious since the bones Midoriya broke now punctured a lung. The video then scrolls text explaining his life story and his goal to bring the old ideal of heroes back through violence.

As the video ends Shigaraki unable to contain it any longer picks up a bar stool throwing it at a wall but the stool but only dust hits the wall as the stool crumbled before contact.

"I'm fed up with Hero Killer this and Stain that! The Nomus were barely mentioned, I'm being treated like a god damn sideshow."

"I'm actually surprised I haven't ended up on a wanted list yet," Midoriya said ignoring Shigaraki's temper tantrum "I'm sure the news crew on that helicopter probably took my picture at least."

"They're probably sorting out the details," Kurogiri said "You fought Stain and won, but the media only knows about a vigilante who defeated Stain."

"Those two are separate" All for One exclaimed through the television. "They believe the person who defeated Stain and the person who was with Shigaraki are different people. As for why Midoriyia hasn't appeared on any wanted list is because All Might is trying to cover it up."

As Midoriya nods his head he begins to think about Todoroki and Iida who were with him when he fought Stain wondering what they were doing right now.

Both of them were at school walking over to Bakugo's desk to ask him about Deku and what his connection was with Bakugo. Bakugo noticed the two walking over and being to scowl at them.

"What do you extras want?" 

"That is no way to speak to others calling them extras" Iida replied moving his arms in a fast but robotic motion.

"Actually do you know of a dark green, bushy-haired person who goes by Deku?" As Todoroki asked Bakugo was about to retort saying he never heard of him but stops as his eyes open wide in realization.

"It can't be him" Bakugo replies under his breath as Iida and Todoroki could barely make out what was said. 

"Excuse me could you repeat that?" Todoroki asked getting more curious now.

"It's nothing, I don't know any quirkless freak who has that name!" Bakugo shouted.

"Quirkless? The person called Deku has a quirk" Iida said.