Reaching for Midoriya

Deku was sitting down on a chair with his little notebook in his hand reading over it. He knew the Heroes would be coming and was simply killing time until they arrived. The door to the room swung open as one of Overhaul's men came rushing in.

"Overhaul wants to see you immediately!" The man proclaimed.

Deku entered a room with a bunch of monitors noticing this was the security room. Overhaul was inside and when he noticed Deku enter he pointed at the screen that showed the entrance to the building.

Deku understood what Overhaul wanted as he sat down on a chair, as he analyzed the heroes someone particular caught his eye. Deku noticed that Bakugo was mixed in among the group. Bakugo was someone who didn't expect to see, but he also wondered how this might affect his plans.

"Something wrong?" Overhaul asked noticing the slight change in Deku's expression

"There is a hero among them that saw us when Eri escaped from you. His quirk allows him to phase through anything. I wonder if he is the reason the heroes are here now," As Deku spoke he began writing down all the quirks of the heroes he saw.

Before Deku handed over the paper he made sure to only write what the quirk was and not how the hero used it. If Overhaul had that information then he might escape with Eri before Deku would have a chance to intervene.

"There seems to be one missing," Overhaul points to Nighteye on the screen.

"He seems to be a support hero, their quirks are rarely made public and are overshadowed by the heroes they support."

As Overhaul began giving his men orders Deku took a deep breath. The only thing he can do now is react to the hero's movements.

At the front entrance, the heroes and police gathered with Bakugo almost being restrained by Togata.

"Can't we go in yet, every moment we prepare is a moment they could be escaping," Bakuo complained as he was feeling anxious on seeing Deku again.

"We need to do this officially we can't just charge in, the police need to read the warrant first," Togata explained.

"But their villans and we know what they're up to, we don't have time for this!"

"I know but if we just do what we want with no regards to the law then we're no better than a vigilante"

Bakugo stared at the front door as a police officer rang the buzzer, but the moment the buzzer went though a giant fist crashed through the front gates sending the man and a few police guards close to him flying. As the giant man swings his fist again it's caught by a dragon.

"We'll take care of this, hurry and save the kid!" Tatsuma yelled pushing back the man in her dragon form.

Bakugo rushes behind the cops as they begin to clash with the Yakuza in the building. One of the Yakuza push by the police officers but is quickly blown away by Bakugo. He had a goal in mind and didn't want anything to get in his way.

"Sir, are you going to use your quirk to find the entrance?" Togata asked.

"No I think it will be better to use yours, we will deal with any obstacles in your way and you can use your quirk to quickly find the secret entrance," Nighteye responded.

Togata nods before disappearing into the ground. Bakugo and the other heroes overwhelm the Yakuza in the building. A few moments later a wall began to open with Togata on the other side.

"Found the secret entrance Sir, seems like Deku was telling the truth in the note," around Togata was a couple of unconscious Yakuza.

"We will find out what Deku's planning soon enough," Nighteye replied as they quickly ran down the stairs.