Those Who Care

Wall after wall came crumbling down as Bakugo charged forward. His destination was uncertain but kept pushing forward. His determination paid off when he ended up in a room with someone standing overtop of a person who looked exactly like them.

Bakugo sorta recognized the hero as someone who he entered the hideout with. He couldn't remember much about the hero so he was on guard when he saw two of them.

"Careful, I was attacked by someone who looked exactly like me," the hero said after noticing Bakugo.

"I see, don't worry I'll be extra careful," Bakugo got closer as if to inspect the body on the ground, but raised his hand and used his quirk on the hero standing over it.

"Ugh," the voice cried in slight pain backing out from the smoke. Half of the face looked like it was melting off showing a girl with blonde hair.

"You're that girl who was with Midoriya."

"I'm Toga, and I know all about you Kacchan."

Bakugo couldn't help but flinch from the way Toga spoke his nickname.

"Don't call me that name!" Bakugo shouted angrily.

"I heard you gave Deku his name. So it's only fitting that I call you by the one my beloved gave you Kacchan,"

"Beloved? Keep your sick fantasies to yourself and leave Midoriya alone. He doesn't need your twisted sense of love, all your doing is manipulating him!"

Toga quickly glared at Bakugo as she pointed the knife at him. "I've killed many people but killing you will be the most satisfying," A twisted smile begins to cross her face as more of her disguise fell off her body. "When I bring your bloodied corpse before Deku I'm sure he will be delighted. His cold smile after seeing his body of someone from his hurtful past just sends tingles up my spine."

Deku had told Toga about his life before the league. The only thing holding her back from hunting Bakugo down was Deku. It wasn't until she returned from spying on the license exam that Deku told her he didn't care about Bakugo anymore.

"I know I hurt him in the past but I will make it right to Midoriya-"

"Deku!" Toga shouted interrupting Bakugo. "Deku is his name, Midoriya is gone and all that's left is my beloved Deku," Toga quickly moved in to try and cut Bakugo up.

Bakugo knew fighting her would be a bad idea. During the license exam, she was able to get the drop on him and even steal a bit of his blood. Now she seemed worse, her attacks were erratic but Bakugo couldn't counter. Bakugo wanted to destroy the whole area but the injured hero would get caught in the blast and if he tried to attack normally then Toga would use the smoke to disappear as she did during the license exam.

He couldn't delay any longer, if he doesn't catch up to Deku soon then it might be too late. Bakugo looked down at the injured hero and charged forward. Toga attempted to intercept but Bakugo just used his quirk to blow himself over her. Once he landed near the hero he blasted the wall down.

Bakugo hoped that this wall the hero was beside led to the others he was separated from. To his luck, Aizawa, Nighteye, and other heroes were there dealing with cloned Yakuza members.

"Bakugo?" Aizawa said surprised to see him.

"Aizawa-sensei!" Bakugo rushed forward.

Toga was right behind Bakugo trying to stop him, but when the wall came down Toga noticed the other heroes and turned to escape. Aizawa tries to wrap her in his cloth but when it wraps around her she twists herself up in it tightening the cloth, allowing her to maneuver herself over Aizawa and stab him in the back. Bakugo turns hearing Aizawa gasp in pain and as she escapes a wall comes down separating Toga from the others.