The New Midoriya

As dawn approached the new day, Midoriya was already getting out of bed, ready to begin the routine he set for himself ever since receiving his quirk. Grabbing some toast before going towards the beach, Midoriya started to remove the trash that people dumped. Since he started, the amount of trash has decreased, using it as training to help build muscles. His quirk may enhance his muscles, making him stronger, but enhancing a weak body would cause more strain than enhancing a strong one. After this, he would normally go back home to grab a proper breakfast before going to school.

However, today wasn't going to be like most days. A shout came out from almost nowhere as a huge muscular man came crashing down from the sky, standing with a huge grin and blonde hair with his bangs point up. Midoriya had the misfortune to, once again, come face to face will All Might.

"I had heard some noble soul was cleaning trash here early in the mornings, and I had wanted to come and thank him myself for such deeds, but I didn't expect to see you again, young man."

At any other time, Midoriya would be swooning over his favorite hero, wanting his autograph and asking questions. Now things were different, All Might was no longer a hero to Midoriya, instead, All Might was an annoyance. Midoriya ignored him and continued his training.

"I understand how you must be feeling, young man, but I am glad to see you again. I wanted to tell you something after our last meeting."

"Stop All Might, I'm not doing this as charity work. I don't want to hear anything your saying."

"Young man, please let me explain."

"I've kept your secret All Might, but if you continue to persist, then I won't anymore." Midoriya glared coldly at All Might, it was a stare All Might had seen countless times in the past. Eyes full of hate, a person on the path to being a villain.

All Might knew Midoriya was going down a dangerous path but couldn't do anything. His secret had to be hidden, he had to continue being the Symbol of Peace. Feeling regret and guilt over what happened between them, he could only leave and hope for the best. While All Might was feeling horrible about what happened, Midoriya found that conversation to be frustrating and a waste of time since he had to rush back home to get ready for school.

At school, he kept to himself, acting like he didn't have a quirk. While the mockery wasn't as bad, likely due to Midoriya not wanting a job a quirkless person couldn't do, it still happened. He continued to ignore it as he did in his other school. When lunch came, however, another unexpected visitor came to talk to him. She was a beautiful blonde girl looking to be about the same height as him. Her hair was in messy buns, and her eyes were slanted, with yellow pupils.

"I'm Himiko, Himiko Toga."

"H-Hello, I'm Midoriya Izuku."

Midoriya noticed something very off; it wasn't just the girl but himself as well. He was a bit startled by having this girl suddenly come up and talk to him, but he wasn't nervous. This was his first time talking to a girl like this, and yet he felt fine. He felt very calm and was able to analyze the situation carefully, which was more unsettling than this girl.

"So tell me what changed," Himiko asked, leaning in closer.

"I don't know what you're talking about. Why did you suddenly come over here and ask me that?" Midoriya leaned back a bit, wanting a bit of space from this girl.

Since overcoming his depression thanks to Shigaraki, Midoriya began noticing the students taking the hero course, and this girl wasn't one of them. Which would mean she was probably in a different classroom taking a similar general studies program as himself.