A Villain, a Hero, and a Killer

Midoriya was jumping from rooftop to rooftop following the direction Stain went. After a few more minutes he looks down an alley to see Stain already having a Hero on the floor. Looking down from the rooftop Midoriya could tell it was a hero called Native, despite him being a fairly unimpressive hero Midoirya still had him written down in his hero analysis guide number eleven. 

"What would be the best way to defeat the Hero Killer" Midoriya said as he mumbled to himself "even using Native as a distraction, the result would still end up with me losing. I need a pawn, I need someone obedient who would do exactly what I want" Interrupting Midoriya's thoughts a loud voice could be heard from the alley.

"I finally found you Hero Killer!" The voice yelled before attacking Stain. 

Midoriya glances at the person who began yelling, the suit reminded him of a hero called Ingenium. Ingenium was a victim of the Hero Killer, surviving the encounter but becoming paralyzed from it. The person's helmet was knocked off revealing a kid with glasses. Midoriya recognized the face having met him before on his way to school, and from the UA sports festival.

Midoriya knew a bit about Iida, having asked Kurogiri for information on the four finalists of the sports festival. Besides the quirk which he saw from the sports festival and the hero lineage, there wasn't anything of use or interesting about Iida so Midoriya disregarded him.   

"A kid? Go away, this is no place for kids!" Stain berated him.

"You are the Hero Killer Stain, aren't you!" Iida yelled slowly getting up.

Midoriya sighed, he was wondering if Iida could be of any use but seeing Iida get tossed aside he immediately disregarded the thought. It honestly didn't matter to him if both the hero Native or Iida got killed. 

Two sources of light suddenly appeared nearby, one was a huge explosion which Midoriya immediately knew it was probably Shigaraki's Nomus, the other was a moving light which made him think of a certain hero. Jumping from the building again Midoriya smiled seeing that his guess was right, It was the number two hero Endeavor. Endeavor always used flames to cover his face using them as his mask, and facial hair. The lights from the flames made Endeavor easy to find at night. Midoriya was wondering if the best approach to take down Stain was just to get Endeavor to do it for him. 

There was a person behind Endeavour who Midoriya had been hoping to meet, Todoroki Shoto. Todoroki was another person Midoriya asked Kurogiri for information. Technically having two quirks of fire and ice but only using the ice. The mother was in a clinic and he despised his father.  Todorkoki was almost a full block behind his father, as Endeavor raced to the scene as fast as he could Todoroki didn't have the same motivation and was slowly slipping further behind.  Jumping down from the roof Midoriya hid in an alley and waited until Todoroki came close.

"Hey, Todoroki" Midoriya called as he stayed in the shadows, not wanting to be noticed by Endeavor. 

"Who are you?" Todoroki asks glaring at Midoriya.

"My name is Deku, I saw your skills during the UA sports festival. I could use your help, the Hero Killer is attacking someone" Todoroki turns to where Endeavor is hesitating on whether to call him "there are others over there who probably need his help anyway, splitting up would be the most effective" Midoriya added noticing Todoroki's hesitation.

"Your right, let's go" Todoroki finally agrees following Midoriya down a few alleys. He stays a few steps behind ready just in case Midoriya tried to pull something.

Turning down a few alleys until they find the Hero Killer, his blade above Iida's head ready to strike down. Acting quickly Todoroki uses his ice quirk and forces Stain to quickly back away. Stain looks up at where the attack came from and stares at the two of them. Midoriya walks up besdie Iida with Todoroki following.