What's Yours is Mine

Deku's knees buckled, the stress was taking its toll on him. Eri was with league and Overhaul was defeated, everything worked out. Turning to face the heroes he sat down on some rubble and raised his hand.

"Alright, I surrender."

The heroes couldn't believe it, after Overhaul they were expecting Deku to escape. The heroes were exhausted and Bakugo had shattered his arm, escape was possible. It was obvious to everyone that Deku had some sort of plan, but no one questioned his motives at the moment. Soon other heroes began to appear, including Aizawa who had been recused from Kurono. Upon Seeing Aizawa, Deku knew Kurono must have been dealt with and the last of Overhaul's forces defeated. Deku and Aizawa's eyes met as the hero approached.

"What are you playing at Deku."

"We're all too exhausted for another fight. I rather take my chances breaking out then waste energy and risk injuries. If that weirdo moonfish could break out of prison I'm sure I can as well."

"What's your real reason for wanting to go to prison?" Aizawa quickly caught on, by going to jail Deku wanted to break out All for One or other criminals. The flaw with this plan was they could move Deku to any other prison away from All for One.

"Caught on already?" Deku said sarcastically.

"Maybe I should escort you to make sure you can't do anything."

"Feel free, I'm patient enough to wait for even you to slip up," Deku knew that Eraserhead would be the most problematic hero, but he couldn't be there every moment.

A group of police officers approached them "Eraserhead, were here to take the dangerous criminal into our custody."

"I request to escort him," Aizawa quickly said.

"No need, you're injured it's best if you go to the hospital. Don't worry we will have the pro-hero snatch watch him."

"Snatch, The top half of his body can become sand. His morals gave him some popularity, even ignoring some villains to save the victims," Deku smiled at the police as his eyes glance at the body of Lemillion.

"What the hell is wrong with this kid?" One of the officers asked.

"Deku killed a student hero who could phase through any attack, don't underestimate him. Take every precaution with him even if Snatch has a quirk advantage," Aizawa explained.

"Snatch is a veteran hero, I'm sure he can handle a kid,"

"The young are naive and the old are arrogant," Deku said as stood up putting his hands behind his back "Alright let's get this over with,"

"Wait," Bakugo walked over to the police "I need to have a word with him."

"We need to have him interrogated, He has vital information about the league so we don't have time to waste."

Bakugo rams his hand against a wall and caused an explosion as Deku was escorted out. "Damnit, it wasn't supposed to be like this. What the hell did we even accomplish?" Bakugo rams his hand against the wall again but nothing happened.

Aizawa walks up to Bakugo having briefly disabled the boy's quirk. "This won't be the only time you feel like this. Just because you changed your outlook a bit you suddenly think everything will work out? Don't be naive. Heroes sometimes fail, what we can do is learn and work harder so we succeed next time."

Inside a police car, Deku was sitting behind snatch. Despite having his arms cuffed behind his back Deku was still able to relax., it was much better than the constant threat from Overhaul.

"How can you act so calm, don't you even think about the families of those you killed?" Snatch said turning to Deku.

Snatch was rather muscular and had a long pointy mustache. He had a blue mask that covered the top half of his face and wore a combat vest. His disgust for Deku was obvious in the way he spoke.