To Use and be Used

Shigaraki called everyone into a makeshift room inside the warehouse. "I've decided on our next move. I talked with Overhaul and his plan seems interesting, interesting enough for us to invest a bit of our time into it." Shigaraki states.

"What did he tell you about the quirk sealing bullets?" Deku asks.

"Not much that we already don't know, but he's going to destroy quirks with those bullets. He's going to sell them on the black market and then sell the antidote; monopolizing the market and making huge profits. To that end Toga, Twice and Deku will be temporarily working with the Yakuza," Shigaraki says.

"That's it? What does it have to do with Stain's ideals?" Spinner asks.

"The League is hurting on money but I can't agree to work with them after what happened. I also really don't like those Yakuza," Magne states.

"I-I can't do that Shigaraki, He got me to carelessly lead him here and nearly killed Big Sis Magne and blew up Mr. Compress's arm," Twice says.

"I'm also against this, I love being with the league it makes me feel good. Stainy and Deku are my inspirations to live life however I want," Toga quickly pulls a knife at Shigaraki holding it near his neck "So tell me why I should do something I don't want to do?"

"I thought you would be happy being able to go with Deku," Shigaraki says.

"If your planning on using Deku to make me do whatever you feel like I'll cut you apart right now Shigaraki." Toga angrily replies.

Shigaraki slowly removes the hand that has been covering his face, an icy grin, and cold eyes pierce through everyone. "I'm not, you're doing this for me and for everyone. Those idiots have no intention of actually working with us but are thinking they can actually use us. The Yakuza want you because of how useful you are and think they can win you over. They will pay for toying with us and this is how we will make them pay, I trust you guys."

Through hidden corridors and tunnels the three villains end up meeting a man with a white coat and a yellow bird mask. "I'm here to lead you to our base, follow me," the man states before turning around.

"What a rude and boring guy, not even polite enough to say hello." Toga commented.

The man didn't give any noticeable reaction which caused Toga sigh. Taking multiple turns through what felt like an endless maze of corridors Deku couldn't keep track of which direction they went. They eventually come upon a large room where Overhaul was sitting on a couch and a bunch of people wearing bird masks behind him.

"Sorry we're late, brought them here the long way just in case." The man in the white coat said.

"Thanks, welcome the Yakuza League of Villains. I'm sorry about the little spat we had earlier but in the spirit of cooperation I would like your help in our grand plan," Overhaul said as he looked over the three of them.

"I'm here because Deku is here" Toga stated.

"And I'm only here because I was asked, I still hate you guys - What do I have to do?" Twice said angrily before immediately before becoming calm.

"You just have to follow my orders like any member of the gang. I would like a detailed explanation of your quirks so coordination with each other is easier," Overhaul said.

"Well, how about we tell you when we feel like coordinating with you. We still don't like you guys," Toga replied.

Something no bigger than a teddy bear walked over, it was completely black with a white bird mask, and large white angry-looking eyes. "Stop screwing around and tell us! I won't stand for anyone mocking the Yakuza!" As the little black thing was yelling there was another voice who could barely be heard.