Restrained

Everyone gathered at the bar, Midoriya had his right arm bandaged. He regretted having the metal bracers on against two quirks that could cause massive amounts of heat. The bracers prevented any permanent damage that would have been caused by Bakugo's explosion but the flesh was still burned.  

Toga had herself wrapped around his left arm while Dabi and Shigaraki were talking about the mission?

"Was it necessary to sacrifice Moonfish and Mustard,?" Shigaraki asks

"I completed the mission, we even captured two students, and that pussycat girl," Dabi replies.

Everyone glances towards the two students restrained, most of the light was focused on Tokoyami while Bakugo was gagged. The two students slowly wake up glancing around. Tokoyami remained relaxed but Bakugo began struggling and screaming into the gag.

"What's with this kid, doesn't he know the situation he's in?" Spinner commented

"Even if you have a hostage he wouldn't care," Midoriya's said.

"Doesn't sound very hero like" Shigaraki stated.

"Bakugo's version of a hero is the winning heroically even if outnumbered and damn to everything else, isn't that right" Midoriya said looking over to Bakugo

Once Midoriya looked at Bakugo his struggling became much more intense. Making the chair bounce as his screaming grew louder.

"He sounds like he would be a liability to other heroes, you sure we can't convince him Deku?" Dabi asked.

"Can you convince a wild animal to speak human language?" Midoriya replies sarcastically. Ignoring Bakugo's struggles the group turns their attention to Tokoyami.

"Why did we capture him?" Magne asks.

"His unrestrained power is amazing, he was able to dispose of moonfish with ease," Mr. Compress stated.

"How about it, would you like to use your power unrestricted by the rules of society?" Shigaraki asks.

"As an aspiring hero, I can never agree to a villain's terms even for a moment," Tokoyami replies.

"By refusing we have no reason to keep you alive," Dabi says.

"I'm aware," Tokoyami responds.

"Then it can't be helped," Midoriya says as he slowly gets up and begins to walk down the hall into another room.

Everyone glances at Deku leaving before glancing at each other in confusion. Bakugo quits struggling and only glares at the direction Midiorya left. Seeing no one else moving Shigaraki lets out a sigh before standing up and going after Midoriya. Upon entering the room Shigaraki saw Midoriya looking at his left hand as it was shaking.

"What's with you Deku? It's not like you to just leave at the mention of people dying, it didn't affect you when you were planning the attack," Shigaraki states

"I know, but during the attack, I ended killing someone. It was a student and I ended up choking the life out of her. I'm just not used to it yet," Midoriya says as he looks over Shigaraki "just give me a few more moments, I'll come back and join you."

"Alright," Shigaraki prepares to leave but speaks right as he leaves "we've gone too far for any of us to stop now." As Shigaraki rejoins the others in the main bar he removes the gag from Bakugo

"Damn let me go and bring that nerd out here!" Bakugo yells.

"I just can't believe that you won't join us as a villain," Shigaraki says