Underestimated

Bakugo stood outside of Nighteye's building with an irritated look on his face. He had come immediately when Best Jeanist gave him the recommendation but was immediately turned away at the front desk and told to come back at an appointed time as he was busy. Stopping to the front desk with a foul look on his face as he glared at the receptionist who turned him away last time.

"I assume you don't have a problem if I go in now!" 

"Nope, someone even said they would escort you" The receptionist stated. 

"I don't need a damn babysitter just give me directions and I'll get their myself," Bakugo replied.

"Now, now, don't be like that," Lemillion said opening the door and standing in the entranceway.

"Togata? This is the place you work at?" Bakugo asked.

"Yea, if we didn't get word of you coming before hand I never would have considered you coming here. So here let me show you the way." Togata stated

"What the hell is that supposed to mean!?" Bakugo said angrily.

"No offense but Sir probably won't like you, just a warning," Togata says.

"I'm not here to be buddies with this person I'm here for information on Deku!" Bakuko shouts again

"And that brings us to the second reason why I had to escort you. The information we have collected on the villain Deku is private. It is currently being used in our investigation and cannot be given to outsiders," 

"I know that that's why I brought the stupid form."

"As I said he hates you, so the only way you will succeed is if you make him laugh." 

"I'm not a clown! Heh, he will want me once he knows what I can do," 

"You really are a problem child," Togata says with a sigh before coming upon the door to Sir Nighteye's office. 

There were two people standing in front of it, one was a man who had the head of a centipede with the top part of the body wrapped around him like a scarf before disappearing into the suit he wore. The woman had blue skin with blue hair as she looked nervously at Bakugo then the door behind her. Togata simply waved at them before knocking on the door and walking in.

"Sir I brought Bakugo," Togata states

Nighteye glares at Bakugo who only stamps his foot down and glares back "You trying to intimidate me!?"

"Pathetic," Nighteye says.

"What was that!" Bakugo shouts again.

"I knew it would turn out like this" Togata says to himself.

"I've heard you want to surpass All Might, but out of any hero I have seen in UA you are the furthest from it. You could never surpass All Might."

Bakugo walks up to the desk that Nighteye is sitting at "Who do you think you are to say such a thing to me?"

"I was All Might's sidekick and still am one of his biggest fans."

"Ha, you expect a scare tactic like that to work on me? If you were, Midoriya would have known since there wasn't a thing about All Might he didn't know!"

"Bakugo, let me make this clear. I don't like you, however, I dislike the villain Deku even more. A quirkless kid who couldn't face reality should have just remained a petty villain. Instead All Might, Togata, and even you speak about him."

"You can keep your thoughts to yourself!"

"Reasoning with you is impossible. Fine hand over the paper." Nighteye begins to take out a stamp.