What I Want to Protect

Off in the tower Re-Destro stood there overlooking the city, he had short orange hair and a long pointed nose. Nearby Giran was tied to a chair and missing a few fingers. 

"It seems even through Toga that thing is a danger," Re-Destro commented. 

"I know we need to eliminate him but having Curious killed by Deku's image makes the film worthless," Skeptic said. He was a long thin man with long black hair that went down to his waist as his bangs covered his eyes.

"Why are you so focused on Deku?" Giran asked.

Skeptic walks up to Giran pushing his finger against Giran's forehead. "Is it really that hard to figure out? Can your mind not comprehend something so simple? We need to eliminate the League of Villains since their popularity has gotten too big and within that group is another problem, Deku, the person you sold various quirk related research materials to. I don't know how but he managed to steal someone's quirk, but that could be used to rally other quirkless people against our cause."

"You guys are crazy and shallow-minded," Giran said.

"The shallow-minded are those who can't understand what we have to offer, you really do lack imagination," Re-Destro stated.

###

Twice stopped in front of an open shed, peering in he saw Toga on the ground and covered in blood. "No, no this can't be happening - It's happening, it looks kinda pretty," "Shut up, I knew that explosion we saw wasn't good but I never imagined this - I knew exactly what it was that's why I'm here," "It's okay she's breathing I can still do it - hurry or she'll bleed out." 

Twice pulls out the marble that Mr. Compress gave him, but before he could create a clone to free the contents something strikes him in the back of the head. Twice's body collapses to the ground as the marble starts to roll away, his arm reaches out and grasps it tightly in his hand. 

Twice was quickly dragged out of the shed and his eyes grew wide upon seeing himself. There was a whole group of people who looked exactly like him, as they tore off his mask Twice could see their dead eyes and feel their cold lifeless hands.

These puppets were controlled by Skeptic's quirk and they dragged Toga out of the shed once Twice was pinned down. One of the puppets noticed his hand had something and it tried to force the hand open. 

"Who are you? What do you have my face? Are you me? If you're me who am I!?" Twice screamed as his mind was plunging further into insanity. The only thing he could do is hold onto the marble since its contents could save Toga. 

####

Closer to the tower Deku was with the other members of the League. "What did you give Twice?" Deku asked Mr. Compress, he was more curious about why they wouldn't tell him then what the contents actually were.

"Tell him, he can't do anything about it now anyway," Shigaraki interpreted as he turned another person to dust.

"Eri is in the marble that's why we couldn't tell you," Mr. Compress said.

"What! but we saw her before we left," Deku said.

"She wanted to come with us and we knew explaining things right after your operation would take to long, so Twice made a clone as I had the real one," Mr. Compress stated.

"But why bring her?" Deku asked.

"I wouldn't have agreed if she wasn't ready," Shigaraki stated. Deku didn't have any choice but having Shigaraki make such a statement allowed him to accept it. 

Trumpet appeared before the Villains in the van as he had a megaphone with him. "I'm afraid to announce that Curious has been killed, she has given her life for the sake of Liberation. In response the supreme leader only has these words, don't let her death be in vain!"