Awakening

Before the awakening of Gigantomachia, the villains faced their worst-case scenario. Heroes had discovered Shigaraki's location and invaded it. Despite the doctor's best efforts, he couldn't stop the invasion. He considered getting Shigaraki and himself out of there or summoning Deku and the others here. However, none of those plans would play out as he was captured, and the pod holding Shigaraki was destroyed.

To this day people wonder if splitting up was the best move, as the impossible had happened. Shigaraki had awoken earlier than expected, and the casualties would continue to rise.

"I feel cold?" Shigaraki spoke as his eyes darted around the room, seeing tubes and wires everywhere.

"I hear something," a nearby hero turned to face the voice as his eyes widened from shock, "Shigaraki, he's alive? but we confirmed he had no pulse."

Shigaraki slowly turned to the hero. Pushing his body up off the ground, but as his five fingers touched the cold floor, the entire building began disintegrating.

Shigaraki's quirk was amplified thanks to the experiments and was beyond his control. Decay would spread rapidly throughout the hospital, spreading like a virus. Anything it touched decayed instantly: walls, equipment, and heroes.

"I'm feeling nauseous," a Bakugo states, stopping to look at the hospital from the town.

"It's here, and you are not prepared." A voice spoke within Bakugo. It was a voice he had never heard before.

"Bakugo, just because you don't like helping with the evacuation doesn't mean you should call it nauseous," Todoroki states, as Bakugo had a distant look about him.

"I don't mean about that half-half. I may be irritated about not fighting at the hospital, but this is something else," as Bakugo tries to explain this feeling, he watches the hospital collapse as a wave of decay and destruction heads straight for the town.

"What's that?" Other heroes began to mutter, witnessing everything disintegrate on contract.

"I don't know, but less gawking and more running!" Bakugo shouts out and points his gauntlet at the wave of decay. "Don't know if this will do anything, but it's better than doing nothing," he pulls the pin on the gauntlet and releases a massive explosion towards the oncoming destruction. However, the blast did nothing, and the decay continues to approach.

Trying everything they could, the other heroes would create walls and blast at the decay with whatever quirks they had, but nothing could stop the oncoming wave of destruction. In the end, only those with flight or speed could outrun the destruction as multiple heroes evaporated once the decay touched them.

The mountain, once having nature's beauty, and the town below bustling with life were nothing but a barren wasteland now. Standing on top of the desolate mountain was Shigaraki. "Ah, it seems all the hard work that went into this place is gone," he stated. Luckily, a few pieces of machinery survived, subconsciously not wanting them destroyed. Reaching for a nearby communicator, he smiled. "It's time, Machia, bring everyone."

Once he finished talking, a giant fireball would head straight toward him, "The number one already? Not much of a last boss, are you." As he spoke, his thoughts drifted toward the ruined city. His body is subconsciously looking for something.

"Burn Villain!" Endeavour yells, encasing Shigaraki in a wave of fire. However, inside the intense flames, the villain remains standing and looks up toward the hero.

"Is this the peak of your strength?" Shigaraki asks, leaping out from the fire towards Endeavour. The villain's flesh is melting off and chared almost like a zombie. The hero barely dodges the attack and maneuvers behind Shigaraki, punching him back to the ground.

"Regeneration, huh," Endeavour taps his ear to activate the communication. "This is Endeavour, I'm currently engaged against Shigaraki. Anyone who can mobilize without touching the ground is needed for-" his words were cut short by Shigaraki leaping from the ground again to attack Endeavour. However, as the hero avoids the attack, a large shockwave comes from Shigaraki's hand, and blasts Endeavour to the ground instead.

"Hmm, this isn't right," Shigaraki thinks to himself as Endeavour gets back up and charges toward him. "The current number one is right here, but deep inside, he isn't what I'm interested in."

Endeavour felt something off. The villain wasn't attacking at full force, as his eyes kept drifting toward the city. This uneasy feeling made the hero attack harder, trying to incinerate the villain, but Shigaraki jumped far to the side as he continued looking towards the city.

"One for All," Shigaraki says out loud.

"One for All?" Endeavour repeats, confused by what the villain is saying. Those words are carried through the coms as everyone hears them, but only a few understand what it means.

"I have to go," Bakugo says, looking over to Todoroki before using his quirk to blast himself into the air and move away from the others.

"Where are you off to?" Todoroki asks, using his ice to chase after Bakugo.

"None of your concern, and it's for the best if you quit following me half-half!" Bakugo snaps as she tries to move faster, only for the strange voice to appear again in his head.

"He's found us."

"Everyone, something is going on with Shigaraki. He has his sights on the city!" Endeavour yells through the coms as Shigaraki smiles and leaps high into the air, towards the city, towards Bakugo.

"Where is he headed," Todoroki asks, seeing Bakugo move even faster.

Endeavour was surprised to hear his son on the coms, not expecting him to talk at all. "He's headed southwest."

"I don't understand, but he's headed toward the same area we are. I think Bakugo knows what he is after!" Todoroki replied.

"Bakugo, come in, do you know what he's after?" Endeavour asks.

"Those communication devices are a pain," Shigaraki says and points his hand back, "Let's combine radio waves and air cannon," with a smirk, Shigaraki fires the quirk.

"Shit, the coms are offline," Bakugo said.

"He's here!" the voice inside yelled but was too slow as Shigaraki was already in front of Bakugo with his hands extended.

"He might be a bit upset if I'm the one who kills you, oh well," Shigaraki states, thinking about Deku. However, his prey is snatched away by a yellow blur.

"What the hell is One for All's successor doing fighting that? You can't win at your level." Gran Torino states, causing Bakugo to grind his teeth. He wanted to yell that he was wrong but couldn't since he would've been killed a moment later. "Besides, the Pro Heroes still have the strength to fight!"

As Shigaraki goes to chase after Gran Torino, a giant tail slams Shigaraki further into the air. Shigaraki glances at his hand, wondering if something happened as his quirks don't work. He looks over and sees another figure standing afar, "Ah, Eraserhead and other heroes are showing up. I was hoping to finish this before my allies arrive, or perhaps it'll be more fun to wait for them."