Tag In

"Where did Deku go?" Multiple people asked as no one could see where Deku was. 

It was during the battle of ice and flame that Deku decided to slip away. The destruction that those two were causing was large enough that Deku used it as a distraction to head into the sewers.

"That person's ice work is probably the reason the water is gone," Deku said to himself as he headed in the direction of the tower.

The sounds of fighting could still be heard above him as Deku traveled until he was right under the tower. Destroying a hole underneath Deku climbed out, a few people noticed him but they were quickly disposed of.

"Can't have you announcing my presence," Walking to the elevator Deku presses for the top floor.

Re-Destro was standing in front of a window looking down at the fight between his Liberation soldiers and the League of Villains. The elevator behind him opens as he glances back to see Deku step out. "Around the time Dabi and Geten started fighting we lost sight of you. I must know, how did you manage to sneak by everyone stationed outside?" 

"Geten? Oh, that must be the name of the person with the ice quirk. I just went into the sewers, they were pretty easy to navigate with all the water gone." Deku replied.

"If anyone used the sewers then Geten's quirk would be able to eliminate them, but since they're fighting Dabi I guess the plan worked against us. I'm surprised it's the quirkless one who arrived first. You even abandoned your allies so you could get here first," Re-Destro said

"If I kill you quickly then me coming was the better decision instead of getting worn out down there.  Also, why call me quirkless? Does such a term really apply to me anymore? It's nothing but how I was born not who I am now." Deku said.

"It matters, it matters more than you think. You're a child who's faced hardships for being quirkless, yet years ago the mother of all quirks was killed for wanting people with meta abilities to be treated equally." Re-Destro responded. 

"I know about the woman you mentioned from school. She was killed by an anti-quirk faction and as a result, the government started to accept people with meta-abilities. An organization arose but they were eventually captured." Deku stated

"Yes, Destro was the founder of the Meta Liberation Army. I am Re-Destro his son and the one who carries on his will." Re-Destro said.

"I truly despise your ideals, being able to use a quirk freely would allow further abuse by people with stronger quirks. I don't remember who but I do know someone made my childhood hell all becasue he had a superior quirk. I would rip you apart before you ever achieve your cursed dream," Deku declared.

"You see, being quirkless has affected your thinking on Quirk usage. This is why despite you not being quirkless physically, your mentality will always be that of a quirkless child," Re-Destro said.

"It's not just me, your story and ambition wouldn't sway anyone in the League of Villains. Toga's dream alone makes you question the sanity of such things. She wants to live in a world that's easy, where everything she dislikes his gone and she can do whatever she wants," Deku said.

"Then you will all die with your weak ambitions!" Re-Destro declared.

Deku lunged forward as Re-Destro's arm suddenly grew in size swiping at the green-haired kid. Deku managed to jump back the walls were destroyed and the glass shattered. "Your group is most disappointing and if you don't want Giran to be killed then I recommend not doing that again," Re-Destro stated.

"Well if you're going to kill him then let's make it interesting," Deku smiled as his hand was touching the floor and as the building began to crumble.