Can't Be Friends

"Asui Frog, Uraraka Float, Todoroki Fire and Ice," Midoriya mumbles as his gaze falls onto one of the students with multiple arms "Shoji, not sure."

"Stop mumbling and return Bakugo!" Uraraka cried bringing Midoriya out of his mumbling state.

"Return? If we're calling him a possession I have more right then any of you. I've been classmates with him since first grade, you only met him this year." Midoirya retorts coldly.

"If you were classmates, why are you doing this!?" Uraraka cries out.

"You're annoying, but it can't be helped since all you see is Bakugo unconscious. What I see is getting payback for almost ten years of bullying." Midoriya said

"Don't antagonize him Uraraka. We know Bakugo's personality so it is very likely to be true, but we don't have time to worry about that. We should concentrate on how to get Bakugo, "Todoroki replies trying to calm Uraraka down a bit.

"With four of you here and your only objective to rescue Bakugo, I would be at a disadvantage. How about I give him to you," Midoriya takes Bakugo from his shoulder and holds him by his collar in front of the students.

None of the students moved, they knew it had to be a trap and the smile Midoriya had only confirmed their suspicions. They had to do something since leaving Bakugo wasn't an option.

"You don't want him?" Midoriya asked sarcastically.

Asui decided to take action, shooting her tongue at Bakugo to grab him. Noticing the students make a move Midoriya activates his quirk and throws Bakugo up above the trees.

The students immediately prepare themselves to catch Bakugo and to fend off Midoriya.

Bakugo never came down and Midoriya never moved. He only smiled as he watched the classes confused looks. A man wearing a yellow overcoat appeared from the trees landing on a branch behind Midoriya.

"The boy you're looking for, I took him with my magic," Mr. Compress said playing with a marble in his hand.

While Mr. Compress talked Todoroki tried to use his ice to attack him but Midoriya stood in the way, using his quirk Midoriya shattered all the with a punch stopping it from reaching Mr. Compress

"Are you done gloating? I really only have the use of my left hand right now so I can't stop them all," Midoriya states

"Sorry but not yet, you see I didn't want Bakugo to be lonely so I brought another person," Flipping his hand around he showed a second marble between his fingers "Tokoyami will be joining us as well." As he finished flee running along the treetops.

"So what will you do? I doubt I can beat all of you if you attacked all at once, but if you do that then you will lose Bakugo and Tokoyami. However, if you try to go around me then I will just crush you all from behind." Midoirya said standing between the students and the direction Mr. Compress ran.

"I'll hold him off," Todoroki says. His body covered partly in ice as his movements seemed stiff as he stepped forward.

"Are you sure? Shoji asks.

"He was able to defeat Bakugo I'm the best for holding him off, go and save Bakugo." Todroki sais.

Todoroki uses his quirk to create a wall of ice on Midoriya's left as the other students run by. Midoriya glances at them through the ice and when the last one passes through Midoriya relaxes a little.

"Still not using fire Todoroki?" Midoriya asks looking upon Todoroki's half-frozen body.

"I don't need it," Todoroki harshly states.